llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Tales of Misadventure [Isle of Woe]  (Read 48202 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Chaosmark

• Harbringer of Segfaults
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Master Questor Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • The Sleepless Hacker
    • Awards
Re: Tales of Misadventure [Isle of Woe]
« Reply #100 on: October 10, 2013, 11:13:28 PM »
Jab, slice, parry, stab, riposte.

Lumori was a veritable whirlwind of blades as he pressed in closer to the Qullan. So close to the swirls and lines of painted color covering the giant, it was impossible for the thief to avoid their influence, and it set his storm spinning on a new axis, adding a wobble to the tempest that fueled his frenzy. The tempo of his attacks sped up, the storm within him sensing an end to the conflict.

Thunk! Somnak's axe came from beyond the tiny bubble Lumori's focus had narrowed to. The pain and surprise of the crippling strike left the Qullan undefended.

Unfortunate.

Blood flew, and ribbons of flesh decorated thief, drummer, and forest alike. The wobble increased, the storm began to turn on itself, becoming maddened chaos. Lumori jumped on the corpse, screaming and yelling imprecations in a dozen different tongues as his knives beat out a staccato rhythm. Colors and shapes filled his vision, replacing all those around him. Lost in a maddened haze, the thief suddenly ran off into the forest, his voice continuing to be heard as he vanished into the treeline.

Behind him lay the body of the Qullan, barely recognizable as such.

Initiative: (22:05:48) Minion: Chaosmark rolls 1d10 and gets 9. -3 Dex, -1 drums, 5 total.
Attack: (22:09:51) Minion: Chaosmark rolls 1d20 and gets 20. Critical!
Damage: (22:23:17) Minion: Chaosmark rolls 2d4 and gets 2,4. 6*2 +1 drums, 13 total.
Save: (22:23:50) Minion: Chaosmark rolls 1d20 and gets 8. 11 total, failure!
Effect: (22:24:46) Minion: Chaosmark rolls 1d6 and gets 5. Run screaming like little girl!
P(A|B) = P(B|A)*P(A)/P(B)

By the power of Bayes!

Acolyte Lithil Darkheart – Level 1 Necromancer
STR: 1 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 3 | CHA: 3 | INT: 3

Current guild quest: --

Offline caesar193

• Slithy Tove
  • Strolenati
  • Master
  • Awards 2013 Most Quest Submissions 2013 System of the Year Lifeforms Guild 2012 Newbie of the Year Hall of Heroes 5 Golden Creator
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: October 11, 2013, 07:11:40 PM »
Melior rubbed the blood and guts coating his dagger off on a handy leaf. He then looked around the battlefield for a moment, before calmly asking "what are we doing with the bodies? Burial or cremation? If we just leave them, it will serve as a warning for others of their kind, and they may track us with a larger war-party."

He glanced at the sky- at least, the sliver that the canopy permitted view of- to determine how much daylight they had left.

caesar193
Moderator of the  Cartography Guild
LEVEL SEVEN
Cartographer, middling minion- level two
Dwarf-level one
Necromancer, Acolyte Octavian Morbidius- level one
Divine Syond, Novice Follower of Lunism- level one
Jacob Latris, Demonologist of the Brotherhood- level two
--------------------------------------------------------
STR: 6 | END: 6 | CON: 5 | DEX: 5 | CHA: 7 | INT: 11
Our maps are always 100% right,. Its the terrain that's wrong.

Offline valadaar

• Lord Ascendant of Typos
  • Emperor
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Master Questor Golden Creator Locations Guild Elite
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2013, 09:25:52 PM »
Thorgir ignored the elves question, and began to tend to his wounds.

"Thanks to you and your god" said Thorgir to the cleric, somewhat awkardly.

Human Strolenati
         Strolenati Guild
         DwarvenGuild - Dorak Stonehammer
         Weavers Guild
         Level 3
         STR: 4| END: 4| CON: 4| DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 7
         Authentic Strolenite™©®

Offline Siren no Orakio

• Strolenati
  • Master
  • Awards Locations Guild Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2013, 12:06:17 AM »
Brin

Brin climbed, grunting quietly as she rose above the Cave of Snores. Ghulkar was waiting impatiently by yet another cave mouth, another sixty or so feet above her.

She paused briefly to watch, as an arrow of birds flew by, not far from her, feathers of every color of the rainbow.

Suddenly...

“Mree'kem? Hello? Preveyt? Jajasho? Yetl? Ba’zak?”

She looked down involuntarily and saw an old, naked, bronze-skinned bearded man waving to her from the cave opening she had just passed.

He spoke again, and smiled, showing few teeth. It seemed he was trying a variety of languages as he prattled, before finally deciding on the Common trade-tongue of the Green Sea.

“Yes? Hello! Oh yes! Who are you? Please do not go! I  only was how you say---mastur-bating? No, no--- medi-tating. Yes! Quite so! Hello! You are magnificent-looking creature!”

Barely a step off of the cavern's lip, Brin let one foot come back down to the ground, half resting upon it, as her eyes come around in a fair bit of surprise. "Ah." A human hadn't exactly been expected. Let alone a naked one. Still, as the other speaks, she manages a delicately twisted smile, keeping her eyes focused on his face. "I've found, elder, that there is often little difference between the two." The smile becomes a bit less of a smile, then, as she explains simply, "I am but a messenger. My Lord and Master wishes me bid his... greetings to the one who fancies himself god of this land. Might you know where I would find his temple?"

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Lifeforms Guild Item Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Golden Creator 5
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: October 12, 2013, 05:10:58 PM »
Brin

God of this land? Yes! Temple? Yes, yes, there is temple! Temple of the god! A’ambah-Joh, the Watching-Egg. Urin-chi-rot, he who guides us! I ran away from village long ago, when it came from purple pyramid above silver pyramid!" The old man had a faraway look in his eye and it was hard to tell if he was reminiscing or hallucinating. "But you come back! Yes? Next cave above great danger! Rest here!"
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 06:38:42 PM by Murometz »
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Triumph of the Dungeon Master!

Ah, how I have come to love that sense of accomplishment and victory that I get when I pull the wool over the eyes of a clever player character. What DM Triumphs have you had?

Some of mine:
1. Finally killing an incredibly powerful, lucky, annoying player's character.
2. Finally achieving a TPK (Total Party Kill)
3. Finally achieving a TPK using only traps
4. Finally working out how to make it so that d**n wizard doesn't steal the spotlight all the d**n time.

-Captain Penguin

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Lifeforms Guild Item Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Golden Creator 5
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2013, 05:21:24 PM »
Rasmus returned to the scene just in time to hear Thorgir’s quiet thanks. The undergrowth of the clearing was stained red with still-warm blood. The painted, giant savages looked as alien in death as they did in life.

Melior was saying something and looking at the sky; Lumori returned as well, a feral look still in his eyes. Somnak was examining his axe, which he had just ripped free from a Qullan’s spinal column.

The jungle clearing was still and quiet. A few more hours and night would fall again.

The woman spoke, suddenly animated, but in tongues. Some kind of gibberish no one among them could understand. Except perhaps Melior, who searched his mind for the appropriate dialect…

(ooc: Melior can understand the tongue and quickly learn to communicate in it, by simply rolling a 14 or higher on a 20. He can try 1/day)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 05:26:29 PM by Murometz »
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Ah, how I have come to love that sense of accomplishment and victory that I get when I pull the wool over the eyes of a clever player character. What DM Triumphs have you had?

Some of mine:
4. Finally working out how to make it so that d**n wizard doesn't steal the spotlight all the d**n time.

-Captain Penguin

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards Questor 2013 Location of the Year NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2013, 05:22:11 PM »
Somnak stared blankly as Lumori ran off screaming, then shook his head and studied his wound - it was significant, but not serious; he would tend to it shortly. First, he reached down, placing his boot on the final Qullan's back and wrenching his axe out with a sickening *squelch*. After pausing to consider a moment, he picked up the Qullans sword as well and strapped it to his belt.

to the mage he shook his head, "I'll not waste time digging a hole for these. I say we drag them to the stream and dump them in the water. They are fresh meat though; i would save a leg for eating! Now; who is this?" Spmnak indicated the generously chested female, "Does it speak? Or do we eat her as well?"
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13

Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.

Offline caesar193

• Slithy Tove
  • Strolenati
  • Master
  • Awards 2013 Most Quest Submissions 2013 System of the Year Lifeforms Guild 2012 Newbie of the Year Hall of Heroes 5 Golden Creator
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2013, 05:49:59 PM »
"Hmm... Its an odd dialect, but unlike you barbarians, I believe I can understand it."

To understand, Melior rolls a (18:40:26) Minion: caesar193 rolls 1d20 and gets 15. I believe you have an arrogant, genius translator!

<"My dear madam, can you please repeat that?"> asked Melior, using her language.

caesar193
LEVEL SEVEN
Dwarf-level one

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: October 12, 2013, 06:06:58 PM »
Her eyes lit up when Melior spoke her tongue, and she quickly started over...

She glanced back and forth from the companions to the the dead, painted bodies.

<<“You have saved my life strangers, and for that I thank you!”>> She began enthusiastically,<< “My name is Dzila, until recently of the Watching Egg Tribe. I—“>> she hesitated and tears appeared in her eyes—<<“ M-my lover and friend, Doguz, he—we--escaped a few days ago, and tried to make it to the shore. Doguz knew some magic, and we thought---“>> she paused again, <<“We escaped our village by night, and guided by the current, canoed down the river, somehow surviving the white rapids. We beached here--”>> She pointed to the two boats, <<"and-- thought if we could make it to the coast, a passing ship would pick us up and we could start anew elsewhere…”>>

She sighed sadly, <<“But then the Qu’qu’lan found us. We ran, oh how we ran! Doguz tried to save me by turning to face them, he had a bauble he said would protect him, but they cut him down—chopped off his arms--They could not find me at first, I survived through the night, but then the painted devils sniffed me out, and I ran again, and found you! And then---”>> She fell to her knees sobbing.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 06:40:50 PM by Murometz »
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Offline caesar193

• Slithy Tove
  • Strolenati
  • Master
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: October 12, 2013, 06:58:08 PM »
<"I am..." Melior had always been uncomfortable when it came to consoling others: perhaps it had something to do with reaching another person on an emotional level. "I am deeply sorry for your loss. If there is anything I can do, feel free to ask. However, I feel that I must ask you for the location of Doguz's b... Of Doguz. If only to offer him the finally respects that the living owe those who have gone.">

He paused a moment, and then realized that he should probably inform his... Colleagues? No, too formal... Comrades? No, too friendly... Companions! There we go... Maybe he should inform his companions of Dzila's tale.

"Apparently, Dzila here eloped with her lover to this island. The Qullan killed her lover, Doguz. We are to go and give Doguz a proper funeral."

caesar193
LEVEL SEVEN
Dwarf-level one

Offline Siren no Orakio

• Strolenati
  • Master
  • Awards Locations Guild Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: October 12, 2013, 07:36:32 PM »
Brin

God of this land? Yes! Temple? Yes, yes, there is temple! Temple of the god! A’ambah-Joh, the Watching-Egg. Urin-chi-rot, he who guides us! I ran away from village long ago, when it came from purple pyramid above silver pyramid!" The old man had a faraway look in his eye and it was hard to tell if he was reminiscing or hallucinating. "But you come back! Yes? Next cave above great danger! Rest here!"

"Hm." Still standing on the edge of the ledge, Brin pursed her mouth for a moment, before looking upwards, and signaling to the hand to slide back down the rope.  "I see, honored elder. Do I even need to pass it in order to get to the temple of the Watching-Egg?" If it would be simple enough to bypass the cave-wall, then she would do it. If it was the wrong way, well. And if the old man didn't remember, then perhaps he would remember well enough what the danger above was.

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: October 12, 2013, 07:54:25 PM »
Brin

"Yes! Come come. Sit! There is dead ghost!" He pointed above to the cave with a dessicated finger, and chortled with glee, so happy for the sudden company. "Few come this far. No one comes looking for god! Yin-soso, he who came from below!" The old man went one,"Pass above? Yes! No! You must not climb! My cave, yes? I can show you way! Do you have cheese?"

He was about to say more, but then saw Ghulkar making his way down the rope like a spider down a hanging web.

"Aaaaaghh!" the old man screamed and ducked back into his cave. "The ghost sends his hand!"

« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 07:59:51 PM by Murometz »
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Offline Siren no Orakio

• Strolenati
  • Master
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: October 12, 2013, 08:26:16 PM »
At this reaction from the old man, Brin actually threw back her head, chortling with something akin to a devil's laughter. "That's from no ghost. I gave him a hand a while ago, he owes me. Quite a great deal." It wouldn't really do to run down the whole story of how she ended up with the possessed hand of a master thief following her about.  For a moment, she was tempted to take the rope back up. The dead were difficult to wrestle with, but properly rebuked, had the chance to become excellent allies. But perhaps this was the safer risk, and she did, after all, have a little cheese. If a day's rations was all it cost, then it was a fair price.

Still, as her rope was returned to her, she carefully coiled it, and slipped it into her pack once more, before stepping gingerly into the cavern, looking for the old man once more. He would be more pleasant to look upon if he was dressed, that was for certain, but so long as he was panicked, there would be little help from him.

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: October 12, 2013, 09:35:44 PM »
If Melior’s words soothed her it didn’t show.

“Doguz? “ she sobbed, “He would be somewhere there”, she pointed in the general direction from which the companions came, a patch of jungle that looked like any other.  “We-we do not bury our departed. We leave them. They become part of the jungle.”

“I do not know what I shall do now!” she wailed anew. "I dare not return to face the wrath of the Manju-Loh’kah. I am alone.”

Pause to sob and recover again…

“But you! You seem like heroes come alive from children’s tales! You slew the Qu’qu’lan", she glances each one in the eyes, "Our warriors have great trouble fighting those painted devils. Why do you come to this island? For the shiny clear stones?”
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 10:14:23 PM by Murometz »
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards Questor 2013 Location of the Year NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: October 12, 2013, 09:37:50 PM »
"I have two questions for you, Elf. First; how are we to find this 'Doguz'? I somehow am doubtful that this... girl, is capable enough to find the body again." Somnak wasn't even watching Melior as he spoke. He paused, grasping his axe in two hands before suddenly swinging it with force at the corpse of the Qullan. with a Thunk, the axe cleaved through the Qullan's left knee, severing the lower limb from the body. "And the second - more important question - is why? Why would we waste our time helping her? Is it not enough that we saved her from these beasts? Now we must dig through the jungle to find the corpse of a stranger? Clearly her heaving chest has woken the emaciated digit within your neglected loins, Melior, for it is not with your 'clearly superior' mind that you currently think. I say let the beetles have him!"

Somnak kneeled down next to the Qullan corpse and studied it closely, deep in thought. Finally, he smiled viciously and reached for his knife on his belt... but it was gone! It must have been lost to the sea. Instead, he grabbed the Qullan's own sword, and made a delicate slice with the edge - the blade parted the skin beautifully! Truly this was a fine weapon! With patience and precision, Somnak skinned off a large portion of the Qullan's skin from it's midsection - Using his roll of string, he folded and wrapped the skin into a neat yet gruesome package. He also tied a length of string onto the ankle of the severed limb and slung it over his shoulder. The others may go hungry, but Somnak would be eating well tonight!
The Half-Orc stood up and left the corpse where it was - he didn't even bother dragging it to the river. If any other Qullans came searching, let them find the bodies of the comrades, and imagine what horror must have stolen their fellow's limb and skin.

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • mathom loves me
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: October 12, 2013, 09:46:42 PM »
Brin

The old man introduced himself as Dibeel once he calmed down and was assured the animated hand was not there to do him harm. He led Brin into his musty cave, overgrown, even on the inside, with weird jungle fauna. Pausing only to cackle at something that was only funny to him, he proceeded nimbly deeper into the cave and upwards, assuming the obsidian-skinned creature was following him.

After a few twists and turns the humidity finally subsided, and cave-plants gave way to wet earth and dripping limestone. Here the old man paused as if he had suddenly forgotten something. Up ahead lay a fork in the cave. One tunnel angling upward, the other heading downward.

"No! Forgot way! Left or right! Quite so! One leads to village above and Watching Egg Temple! One leads to--how do you say? Hookers? No, no hook horrors! Now give me cheese! Yes? Keep hand away!"
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 09:51:00 PM by Murometz »
Authentic Strolenite™©®

Some of mine:

-Captain Penguin

Offline Siren no Orakio

• Strolenati
  • Master
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: October 12, 2013, 10:10:31 PM »
With a little frown, Brin nodded to the older man. Digging around in the pack for a moment, she came up with a small ball of cheese, handing it off to the man, careful to keep the hand away from him as best she could. "Good enough, I suppose. Now, I suggest you go find some pants, Elder." After waiting for him to leave, she frowned, standing in the cavern, holding her flickering light.

A brief prayer to her lord later, and she made her decision. She started up the one that appeared to angle upwards, pausing every so often to listen very carefully, and to pour out a small amount from her waterskin onto the ground, judging the direction of the tilt. She'd little desire to be caught by a sudden drop and a handful of hook horrors.

Offline Siren no Orakio

• Strolenati
  • Master
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: October 12, 2013, 11:35:14 PM »
Frowning a long moment, as the tunnel failed to take her up or down, Brin paused, and placed her hands upon her holy symbol, before pulling a pinch of salt from her pouches. Quietly she murmured the prayer, before casting the salt into the air, and staring at the pattern it formed upon the earth as it landed, giving her Lord the chance to speak with her, even here. Intriguing. Clearly, not the way. Yet, perhaps worth the travail. This would take some consideration.

The mission could not be jeopardized. That much she knew in her heart. But, there was a flicker of hatred for this beast that she had been warned of...

Offline Chaosmark

• Harbringer of Segfaults
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Awards Master Questor Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • The Sleepless Hacker
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: October 13, 2013, 02:20:31 PM »
"The jungle will have reclaimed the body by now. There is no point in looking for it." Lumori knelt next to one of the corpses and cleaned his blades off on the cleanest bit of loincloth he could find. At least now the edges wouldn't dull from caked on blood. He also picked up one of the preternaturally-sharp weapons and gave it a few testing swings. Judging it to be a worthwhile blade, he strapped it to his back and continued divesting the bodies of their valuables.

He could still feel the fringes of the madness place curling around the edges of his mind. Perhaps it would stay quiet for a while, now that it had had its fill of mayhem and carnage.
P(A|B) = P(B|A)*P(A)/P(B)

By the power of Bayes!

Acolyte Lithil Darkheart – Level 1 Necromancer
STR: 1 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 3 | CHA: 3 | INT: 3

Current guild quest: --

Offline caesar193

• Slithy Tove
  • Strolenati
  • Master
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2013, 04:44:37 PM »
<"Shiny clear stones...? What are these shiny clear stones you speak of?"> He paused a moment, and gave Somnak a glare that said, quite clearly, how insufferably stupid Somnak was, and how Melior would get around to explaining things to him in a moment. Another of these glares, but lessened in severity, was given to the rest of the party.

caesar193
LEVEL SEVEN
Dwarf-level one

Offline valadaar

• Lord Ascendant of Typos
  • Emperor
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Master Questor Golden Creator Locations Guild Elite
    • Awards
« Reply #120 on: October 13, 2013, 06:17:42 PM »
"Didn't you mention tripping over a corpse earlier? Maybe thats him."

Thorgir picked up one of the swords but felt no need to test the blade.  He had quite enough of feeling their inhuman sharpness.

Recovering the sheath he stowed it, and then made his way over to the leader he fell, searching him as well.

Human Strolenati
         Strolenati Guild
         DwarvenGuild - Dorak Stonehammer
         Weavers Guild
         Level 3
         STR: 4| END: 4| CON: 4| DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 7
         Authentic Strolenite™©®

Offline Shadoweagle

• Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: October 13, 2013, 06:45:34 PM »
"Yes, there was a corpse in the jungle; liquefying. The only thing it had on it was this wooden pendant. It was probably not her mates corpse, and if it was, i have no desire to seek it out again. " Somnak indicated the pendant on his neck.

Offline MysticMoon

• Malsaĝulo de Reĝoj
  • Strolenati
  • King
  • Mi serĉas vortojn
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10 Golden Creator 2011 Society of the Year
    • Campfire Stories
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: October 13, 2013, 08:29:43 PM »
Rasmus clasped the woman on the shoulder, doing his best to keep his eyes on her.. eyes.

"I do not know your words, but you have my sympathies for your loss. May Khaum comfort your, uh, heart."
Chosen of Aktagarti – Divine Synod Guild – Level 1
Might: 2 | Agility: 3 | Wits: 4 | Charm: 3 | Spirit: 4 | Power: 2

The old man, grey-haired, braid hanging down.
He is clothed in faded brown robes.
His craggy face is turned up, bathed in moonlight;
He looks for his goddess to smile upon him.

Offline caesar193

• Slithy Tove
  • Strolenati
  • Master
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: October 13, 2013, 08:52:20 PM »
<"He is offering his sympathies for your loss, and he asks that his god, Khaum, comfort you."> translated Melior.

caesar193
LEVEL SEVEN
Dwarf-level one

Offline MysticMoon

• Malsaĝulo de Reĝoj
  • Strolenati
  • King
  • Mi serĉas vortojn
  • Awards Questor Hall of Heroes 10 Golden Creator 2011 Society of the Year
    • Campfire Stories
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: October 13, 2013, 08:55:33 PM »
Rasmus looked to Melior.

"If she is from the village, perhaps she knows something of the cult which has taken root there? The one which I have sworn to destroy! Ask her if she knows aught of the Watching Egg."
Chosen of Aktagarti – Divine Synod Guild – Level 1
Might: 2 | Agility: 3 | Wits: 4 | Charm: 3 | Spirit: 4 | Power: 2

The old man, grey-haired, braid hanging down.
He is clothed in faded brown robes.
His craggy face is turned up, bathed in moonlight;
He looks for his goddess to smile upon him.