Roleplaying > OOC, Starters and Questions

[Asydia] OOC: Humble Beginnings

<< < (2/36) > >>

Gossamer:
I have an idea, how bout when we speak in a different language, we PM the one we're speaking to and simply write something like, Zelas spoke to Auxzali in Quinnix, or maybe even spoke in a language noone recognized. That'll add that feeling of alienation, and leave it up to the receiver if they wish to share what was said, but of course the GM gets a copy of what was said, and anyone else who speaks that language will be sent a PM by the GM. Hmm?

Shadoweagle:
It's up to you guys. I'm happy for you to do it the way you currently are if you like, or via pm. Just remember you are all supposed to work together :p it wouldn't do you well to exclude the other members of your party too much - they may decide to leave those two foreign-speaking savages to the wolves if the going gets tough :o

valadaar:
Im against it myself.
Unless we are planning player on player action.

Shadoweagle:
In that case, lets keep it how it is; perhaps using common tongue would be best within the group; rest assured, there will be situations down the track that may require knowledge of some of the languages you know. 

I'm easy with whatever; I can twist anything around to help out your game experience so long as everyone else is happy.

Gossamer:
Okay, just an idea. I know it would have required more work, but seeing as the tone of the game were kind of headed there anyways, with hidden rolls and Character Sheets, I just figured this would add to that and encourage more roleplaying, while actively help prevent meta-gaming, but okay. :closed:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version