Citadel Guilds > Cartographer's Guild

To boldly go

(1/3) > >>

Renlim:
I come from far flung lands in search of new places and things, to learn and teach others of new lands so that that my stories, for my children and theirs, may be bold and passionate. I hear by pledge myself to the Cartographers Guild. My goal is to prove myself worthy.

1. ONE SOCIETY SUB (0/1 - Incomplete)
2. THREE LOCATION SUBS (0/3 - Incomplete)
3. 3.5 OR HIGHER UNTIL YOU FINISH THE REMAINING REQUIREMENTS (0/3 - Incomplete)
4. VOTE ON THREE LOCATION SUBS (0/3 - Incomplete)

caesar193:
Welcome, pledge Renlim. May your pen be ever full of ink, and your maps accurate.

Incidentally, its become a custom/tradition to have the requirements for the guild quest in your starting post, as well as posting the fact that you're pledging in the guild quest your partaking in (so the Recruit Quest, in your case). If you don't do any of that, its fine, but bear it in mind if you do another quest, be it to become a Cartographer Middling Minion (by the way, level two cartgraphers get access to the Guild Rec Room, Guild Dining Commons, and huge, frosting covered cookies. Level ones just get normal cookies).

May Mathom overlook you as you progress and strive to become a Cartographer, Minor Minion!

Renlim:
Heres my first step out into the wide open air as i delve into the guilds of Efeterthrop.

1. ONE SOCIETY SUB (1/1 - Complete) http://strolen.com/viewing/7562
4. VOTE ON THREE LOCATION SUBS (0/3 - Incomplete)

Renlim:
Why did I take so long for me to do this? I read some great stuff.

1. ONE SOCIETY SUB (1/1 - Complete) http://strolen.com/viewing/7562
4. VOTE ON THREE LOCATION SUBS (3/3 - Complete)

Strolen:
 :victory2:

Awesome Renlim!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version