Idea Guild > Greetings Traveler

Holy cripes this site is huge.

<< < (2/2)

Shadoweagle:
Welcome to the site, LAB!

Murometz:
Welcome Lil'!!!

I can't think of any questions, but from your intro it sounds like you will fit right in!!

Longspeak:
Greetings,

Now that I'm an old hand who has been on the site for nearly three weeks, please let me know if there are any questions I will very likely be unable to answer for you. :)

I look forward to reading your subs.

Shadoweagle:
Oh, that Longspeak; he so crazy!  :razz:

Strolen:
Welcome to the site Ossom! (I will take liberties with the shortening of your name, I didn't like pple or bloss)

I love that you have a couple groups to experiment. Great having folks that you can get together with and just have fun!

My quick suggestion for your preparing. Go ahead and overprepare and be hyper organized if that is your personality. Don't fight it. However, come game time, forget all that at home except for the key pieces and stats you need. Then wing the rest from your memory. Your world and adventure preparedness will give you the background you need and a basic overview without tying you down to reading descriptions. But there are a ton of ways to do it, you know better what your comfort level is...that is for sure!

By the way, who told you about the Holy Cripes we have here? I thought they were one of my secrets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version