Citadel Guilds > Weavers Guild

I Weave, Therefore I Am

<< < (3/3)

Longspeak:
Three linked Subs... check

Votes... not quite. Hey, Weavers Guild People, help me out. Two subs still new more votes.

Five ideas, Check.

One link suggested, Four to go.

Moonlake:
Longspeak, I will try to vote on the two remaining subs of the lot soon. Also, I realise you are relatively new and therefore have mistaken some of the functions like suggesting a submission. The third requirement of suggesting 5 relevant subs on other authors' subs have to be done through the "suggest a submission" button that's located just above where the comments start (you have to enter the suggested sub's sub id as opposed to mentioning the similarity b/w the 2 subs in the user-submitted ideas section).

Longspeak:

--- Quote from: Moonlake on April 22, 2014, 12:13:09 AM ---The third requirement of suggesting 5 relevant subs on other authors' subs have to be done through the "suggest a submission" button
--- End quote ---
I did that already. Do I need to do it from both ends? And if the authors delete them does that not count?

If you look at the suggested submissions section on Overly-Attached Chainmail, you see my suggestion linking to Flirting Dress. Does Flirting Dress also need to link back?

Moonlake:
Oh, then maybe it's a mistunderstanding issue, I thought you suggested the Over-attached Chainmail sub to the Flirting Dress sub but maybe you meant the other way around, I only glanced thru the Flirting Dress sub. All right, I double-checked and yes, it's a misunderstanding. It's fine, you don't have to do both, once is enough. You're nearly there, still 4 more suggested subs to go.

Longspeak:
To the archives!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version