Citadel Guilds > Weavers Guild

I Weave, Therefore I Am

(1/3) > >>

Longspeak:
Okay, relative newbie, but I'm going for it.

I have a spider on a necklace, the sign of the spinner of stories, catcher of dreams, binder of ideas. Time to earn it. Therefore, be it known...

I declare myself for the Weavers, and will endeavor to show myself worthy.

9.17.13 Update - Adding Requirements and showing progress.

1. Write 3 inter-related submissions and link them together.

-->Sarah Voltaire
-->The Song That Doesn't End, Part One
-->Ellen Lancaster

These submissions must:
* Each receive at least 3 votes
* Maintain a score of 3.25 or higher
* Have the "Weavers Guild" freetext added to them

2. Leave at least 5 ideas on other authors' submissions. <-- Check!
1 --> The Tower of NON
2 --> The Needwain
3 --> 09.18.2013 Ravenman
4 --> 03.12.2014 Valadaars First Submission Advice
5 --> 04.17.2014 Flirting Dress

3. Suggest 5 relevant submissions on other authors' subs. 1 down, 4 to go
1 --> Suggested Overly-Attached Chainmail link to Flirting Dress

4. Maintain at least a "3" in intelligence and dexterity in your guild stats (you may have to pull off amazing feats of contortion to get such disparate subs to mesh together nicely).

Dossta:
Welcome, prospect.  I look forward to reading your work.  I suggest copying/pasting the entrance requirements (Apprenticeship Application: Level 1) into the first post of this thread, and updating as appropriate with links to your work and the subs you commented/posted ideas on.  It helps ensure that I find all of your work and get you credited with guild membership as quickly as possible.

Good luck, and weave well.

Longspeak:

--- Quote from: Dossta on September 16, 2013, 07:05:19 PM ---Welcome, prospect.  I look forward to reading your work.  I suggest copying/pasting the entrance requirements (Apprenticeship Application: Level 1) into the first post of this thread, and updating as appropriate with links to your work and the subs you commented/posted ideas on.  It helps ensure that I find all of your work and get you credited with guild membership as quickly as possible.

Good luck, and weave well.

--- End quote ---

I've updated my first post. The only thing yet to read are three ideas on others' subs.

I'm planning three linked subs, but they'll also link to a fourth sub I wrote before declaring myself (because I'm an idiot and did it in the wrong order. :P )

One of the three is written, but then I got distracted writing an unrelated idea.

Moonlake:
Welcome, Longspeak. Me and Dossta are always excited when new pledges come up.

Longspeak:
Thanks.

Of course... since then, I've slacked off. A lot.

Part of it is unavoidable. I've had to devote more attention to the conversion I'm doing in my game and such. But even when I have spare time I've been remiss in working on my submissions.

Must.... write.... submission....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version