llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Occult Brotherhood, Quest 4: Hell Mage  (Read 1650 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Shadoweagle

• Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards Questor 2013 Location of the Year NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
The Occult Brotherhood, Quest 4: Hell Mage
« on: September 09, 2013, 05:55:09 PM »
The smell of Sulfur and brimstone is strong as you enter the Library of the Archmage Skezemo. After searching the room you spot the frail man on his knees, scrawling out the finishing touches of an intricate summoning circle on the stone ground. "Ah!" he exclaims as you come into view, and he stands, "Yes, I heard you were coming. I have been doing some preparations for your arrival." Skezemo paces to a table and leafs through a leatherbound tome as he speaks, "Master Lightward is keen to discover new ways to twist demonic powers to our own uses. I am told that when you were first initiated to the guild, you were asked to bring forth a minor demonic being into the world. This is all well and good, but I think we are far beyond imps and gremlins, are we not? I Want to see the most fearsome beast you have encountered! Let us bring forth the most twisted force you know, and we shall discover how to bend it to our whims. I have crafted this circle for your use - it shall provide several layers of defence. However I am sure you have additional defences at your disposal; see that you make full use of them!"

Hell Mage Quest Requirements
Archmage Skezemo wants to know about the most powerful demonic creature your character has witnessed. He wants you to wear whatever gear you have at your disposal that will defend you from demons.

- Create a Lifeform submission about the most powerful infernal creature that your Occult Brotherhood character has ever witnessed.

- Create an item submission which, in some way, shape or form, is useful at defending against infernal creatures.

both submission must each score over 3.5 average votes with 3 minimum votes, or 3.0 with 5 minimum votes.

Completion of the quest requirements grant you Three additional points in the Intellect stat, and the prestigious title of Hell Mage!

Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13

Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.