llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Looking for a GM and a few players. Non-PbP.  (Read 2683 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Wolfblade

• Nomad
  • Dazed and Confused
    • Awards
Looking for a GM and a few players. Non-PbP.
« on: August 29, 2013, 01:14:47 PM »
I'm looking for somebody to GM a game for me, my friend and whoever else chooses to join. I'm not a fan of PbP so I would appreciate it if we just met up on Skype or wherever, or maybe even used a program like Roll20, or OpenRPG.  The Campaign isn't really an issue, whatever the GM fancies is fine with me as long as you let me know in advance so I can read up on the rules .  I have a decent RP experience, mainly forum RP and such. I played a few games of D&D before, and I should be able to learn new games quite quickly ( In case you want to play something like Pathfinder, Dark Heresy and so on.).

That's just about it, if you are interested feel free to post here, or PM me and I'll see if we can arrange something. I'm usually available from 2 pm till 12 pm (GMT+1).
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 01:16:42 PM by Wolfblade »

Offline Ted

• Shattered
  • Journeyman
  • Awards Article Guild Plot Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Hall of Heroes 10 2010 Item of the Year
    • Awards
Re: Looking for a GM and a few players. Non-PbP.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 11:02:25 PM »
I recently invited Strolenites to participate in a campaign I've been considering running, but it appears your available times don't match up well with my own (being 6 hours behind you).
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. When one gazes into an abyss, he is gazed into by the abyss.-Friedrich Nietzsche.

Offline Wolfblade

• Nomad
  • Dazed and Confused
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 10:06:07 AM »
Indeed, it would be about 1-2 am for me, when you would just be starting. Thank you for the invite though, maybe in the future if our schedules overlap. Meanwhile I am still searching.

Offline Mourngrymn

• Ruler of Hewdamia
  • Master
  • Awards Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Questor Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 10:38:18 PM »
I'm trying to work on a few things via roll20. I'll keep you in mind if I get enough of it completed to try.
Acolyte Ysuron the Undying Grymn – Necromancer Cult – Level 1
STR: 1 | END: 3 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 6 | INT: 5
Authentic Semi-Retired Strolenite©®

Current completed guild quest.
Necromancer's Cult Quest - Acolyte
Current guild quest.
Necromancer's Cult Quest - Deathpriest
Hewdamia

Offline Wolfblade

• Nomad
  • Dazed and Confused
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2013, 12:56:33 AM »
I'm trying to work on a few things via roll20. I'll keep you in mind if I get enough of it completed to try.

Much obliged.