llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: I'm armed and dangerous, baby, yeah.  (Read 4674 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Siren365

• Knight
    • http://www.invented-truth.net
    • Awards
I'm armed and dangerous, baby, yeah.
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2003, 04:06:01 PM »
Congrats, Captain. I know now to beware of the penguin with dangerous hands.
Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar.. Ask yourselves, all of you... What power would Hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven?
- Morpheus

Offline Kassil

• Phantasm of the Millenium
  • Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Golden Creator Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2003, 02:55:20 PM »
Personally, I've picked up bits and pieces from various places - enough that I stand a better-than-average chance in a fight.  :wink: Especially when combined with my size, the fact that I don't quite feel pain (laid my hand open accidentally a few times - I never feel it...), and having a longewr reach and greater strength than most...

Of course, someone fast enough to dodge me would be able to run me ragged.
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."

Offline Exit

• Journeyman
    • http://lithiumproductons.com/forums/
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2003, 03:06:37 PM »
No amount of hand chopping is going to break into a M1A2 Abrams tank...
[size=11]There is only one way out.  Through EXiT.[/size]

Offline Kassil

• Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Golden Creator Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2003, 03:57:05 PM »
...I do not recall hardware other than Strolen's mentioning a gun being listed here. So the tank is a moot point, no?
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."

Offline Exit

• Journeyman
    • http://lithiumproductons.com/forums/
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2003, 06:37:43 PM »
Humph.  I suppose you're right.  o_O

Belated Congrats, in any case, Penguin.
[size=11]There is only one way out.  Through EXiT.[/size]

Offline Agar

• Master
  • Awards Item Guild Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10 Plot Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2003, 08:08:53 PM »
Well ... if you hand chop the tank commander, steal his uniform and id, you could walk right up to the tank and hop in. But that's not really chopping the tank. :P
After a brief retirement while I got married and traveled the country, I'm back. Just getting back into the swing of things for now, but gearing up to hit things up like I used to.

Offline Kassil

• Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2004, 05:00:52 AM »
...We could always get Siren to hand-chop it. He chews on neutronium as a teething toy, he oughta be able to do damage.

Or I could tackle it. A dragon plowing into it should work wonders. Especially in scaring the drivers to the point of cowering. (It's not a dragonfear aura; it's just something That d**n Big and Carnivorous...)
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"