Extraneous Voices of Picayune > Citadel Tavern

Looking for players (An invitation to Strolenites)

(1/2) > >>

Ted:
So with the end of Kingmakers, I've been kicking around the idea of starting a new campaign. Since I've wanted a smaller group and I don't plan on inviting all of my previous players back (and not all those invited are interested), I thought I'd check and see if anyone here would be interested in playing.

Details:
Genre: Covert Ops/Spies
Setting: Modern Day Earth
System: GURPS (I can provide instruction and materials for those new to the system.)
Medium: Skype. Usually everyone chills in a skype call while typing out everything in-game in the chat. We have not used a grid or battlemap, and I likely won't for this.
Schedule: Likely Monday or Friday, once a week. My group usually started by 6-8pm EST, ending anywhere from midnight to 4AM. (Given my recent Sleep Schedule, I will be very adverse to staying up too late past 2AM)
Special Restrictions: I'd have to politely (but firmly) ask anyone playing in the campaign to avoid looking over any material for the campaign I posted to the site.
# of Players desired: 3-4
# of Players confirmed so far: 2 (although one is unavailable until early September)

It's past my bedtime, and I figure anyone interested can reply here or PM me for more information or with any questions anyone might have. Thanks for your consideration guys.

Shadoweagle:
I can't do it. But I just thought i'd say it sounds cool! Good luck with your endeavors.

Scrasamax:
I don't have Skype ability, and my schedule doesn't work with the game (bane of my life for the last 7 years, working second shift) but I hope it goes well Ted

mrcelophane:
ever thought of doing something like "Roll Play" where you stream to an audience on Twitch?

Also, I generally turn off internet around 10:30-11:00 PM CST...don't know if I could fit into your schedule.

Ted:

--- Quote from: mrcelophane on August 21, 2013, 09:56:03 AM ---ever thought of doing something like "Roll Play" where you stream to an audience on Twitch?

Also, I generally turn off internet around 10:30-11:00 PM CST...don't know if I could fit into your schedule.

--- End quote ---

First point: Not really. The skype call itself usually turns widely off-topic, especially when the PCs are in the middle of a lengthy conversation in the chat.

And actually, going offline ~11PM CST is Midnight EST, so that might work for 3-4 hour sessions starting around 8PM EST (7PM CST).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version