Citadel Guilds > Guilds - General Info

Timing, dork factor, and Summer Doldrums

<< < (2/3) > >>

MysticMoon:
Ahkti appeared to me in my dreams and declared that I spread knowledge of his existence to the Strolenati, many of whom have mistakenly cast their trust in Mathom. I am but the messenger of His great will.

As the bearer of this sacred message I accept any penance which the Guild Master shall ask of me.

Strolen:
If it was me I would make you eat 10 saltine crackers in under a minute without water.

Shadoweagle:
Followed by a tablespoon of powdered Cinnamon.

Mourngrymn:
Personally speaking that would be, A) Up to the Guild Leader as well as the listed requirements of entrance into the guild. For instance, most... I know the Necromancers' Cult states this, that all subs must be fresh and made for the Guild Submission. Doing them prior to is fine, however. Doing them for the Doldrums Quest and then putting the freetext on them a day or two later would in effect be violating said trust of entry requirements. But that's my take on it. And hence why there are probably so very few in the Necro Cult as well as those who view and read them. We are a fickle, creepy lot.

MysticMoon:

--- Quote from: Strolen on August 24, 2013, 08:10:20 AM ---If it was me I would make you eat 10 saltine crackers in under a minute without water.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Shadoweagle on August 24, 2013, 01:52:12 PM ---Followed by a tablespoon of powdered Cinnamon.

--- End quote ---

So it's to be mortification of the flesh, then. Seems fitting for the topic at hand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version