llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Old School  (Read 167485 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Silveressa

• Mourning Wolf
  • Squirrel Strolenati
  • King
  • Scottish wolf-&^%$@ with silver fangs
  • Awards Guardian of the Citadel Article Guild Master Questor Elite NPC Guild 2012 Sub of the Year 2012 Location of the Year
    • Awards
Re: Old School
« Reply #325 on: January 09, 2015, 07:26:57 PM »
Asha returned the embrace readily as she smiled warmly, relieved her friend was willing to listen to reason. "I promise you hon, we'll do everything we can to shut down that A.I with as little harm to anyone it's controlling as possible, we may not have the skills to subdue them, but we can avoid them, and lure them into running in circles with a distraction or two, or maybe even crawl thorough the air ducts to by pass them entirely, I have no desire to harm those poor enslaved men and women if I can help it."
"Lesbian gamers, sometimes we use our hands for other things."

Offline Ayna

• Apprentice
  • One shot, one kill.
    • Awards
Re: Old School
« Reply #326 on: January 15, 2015, 08:21:31 PM »
Ayna nodded in agreement, the idea of a withdrawal to better plan their next move giving her an opportunity to leave her 28lb sniper rifle topside, given it's use in the bunkers confines was extremely limited, and the certainty of deafening everyone in the group if she did, was a side effect she was was confident no one wanted.

"Lets go, before more guards show up or the thing that's controlling them decides to change door codes and lock us in here or close fire doors and suffocate us or something."