Idea Guild > Greetings Traveler

Where to Post Fiction?

(1/3) > >>

Silveressa:
Where exactly are we supposed to post fiction? I looked around and didn't see a specific place for it so I put it under articles/fiction/general role playing because it;s the only place that looked appropriate.

Maybe someone could make a separate section for fiction writing sub divided into various genres?

Strolen:
You pose interesting questions that don't have a solid answer yet. Right now the fiction section isn't as filled as it would need to be to have a breakout, but if there are enough people interested and enough things written then we will cater to whatever creatively appears on The Citadel.

MoonHunter:
Strolen to my count, there are five people who are currently on the site, who would use the ficiton section should you make such a category.  Fiction was one of the categories for 3.0 We would get more fiction, if we had a section.

TomTeaLeaf:
hey thanks for the tips that you gave me, am trying hard now. i did as you told me, but now am changings a lot of things, and also am thinking that i need to put a message in what am doing, like "never give up" or "the hope never die", something like that, well thanks; sorry if you dont understand what i wrote, my english is not so good :s.

Silveressa:
Perhaps with new things coming to the citadel it;s time to revisit the concept of adding a fiction section for us aspiring (and published) writers to post our work in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version