llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Dark Ages  (Read 2557 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline devblu

• Apprentice
    • http://dragondreamproductions.tk
    • Awards
The Dark Ages
« on: August 05, 2003, 06:47:42 PM »
"I am a supreme leader of this universe. To bad it wasnt our primary plan to begin with," Xulus said.
????: Why do you ask Xulus.You have what you wanted.
XULUS: Thats right i do but foronly a particular reason buttheorbof enlightment had made me forgot!
????: So you cantdo bad butI can do it myself. For this next hour you will rember everything that has happened in your life. Eat this gem. (Opens hand mysteriously)
XULUS: Why thank youfather. Now our destiny awaits. (Eats Gem)
Now I must wright it down, soon power will not be enough!

((OOC: Now this quest needs 2 groups. Dark and Light. One helps Bad side of universeand other isgood side.))
obey me or suffer... In a good way!

Offline Eryn

• Apprentice
    • Awards
The Dark Ages
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2003, 11:50:32 AM »
(OOC: well if this is bad which i guess it is, then im on the bad side!)

A door behind them opened and in walked a beautiful young woman. Her pale complexion made her dark eyes even more seducing. Her hair flowed down her back like a waterfall, its black silky threads glistened in the light. Her dress was long and made of black velvet flowing along the floor behind her. She gracefully walked across the room across to Xulus and said in a soft yet striking voice.
"Sir, were near the kyra docks"
Xulus looked up at her.
"Allready? time flies when your sorting through worldly matters" he sinfully chuckled to ????
She stood up straight again.
"Quite" she said. "I have sent forth messengers to the Island to let them know of our presence this afternoon. I hope this all goes to plan." She turned and head towards the door. "I shall see you on deck when we arrive sir?"  she asked walking to the door.
"Of course" Xulus replied. She walked out. Xulus returned to face ???? "Eryn, the finest, loyalist second hand woman of all. She can get anyone to do anything. I owe most of what i have now to her..."

The large ship grew closer to the docks. The children scampered away from their play places in fright. Never has a ship this big, let alone this important docked in the small Island of Kyra.

(OOC: oh yeah, oh yeah, its my birthday)

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
The Dark Ages
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2003, 07:25:17 PM »
(OOC: I suppose I shall play good, then)

Laren Akanis watched the other ship docking.  It was big, probably the biggest ship ever to dock in this port.  It was certainly the biggest ship she'd ever seen there.  It certainly dwarfed her own sloop.  The captain gazed at the big newcomer.  It would bring the pirates out in force.  She sighed in irritation.  Last thing she needed.  She glanced down at her young friend Tolby.  "Gingersnap, how's about scurrying off into town and seeing what brings that behemoth to the island?"
The boy nodded, his unruly hair falling into his eyes.  "You got it, Lala."
"If you call me that again, I shall have Davan throw you into the apple barrel and roll you down the gangplank."  She didn't mean it.  She never did.  She thought of Gingersnap as a younger brother, most times.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Eryn

• Apprentice
    • Awards
The Dark Ages
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2003, 02:37:06 AM »
There was a loud noise of screaching and bending wood as the ship docked along side what looked like a run down, wooden fish stall. On deck a swarm of people with ropes in their arms gathered at the sides to throw the rope over. They wore a smart blue, silver and gold uniform. Blue trousers and coats with golden strips around the ankle, cuff and the bottom of the jacket. Across the shoulders were silver patterns, this uniform was enought o let you know, they mean buisness. Across the deck and near the back of the ship was another lever, higher than deck. Inbetween the two sairways that lead up to it was a door. It opened and out walked Eryn. She paused for a second to look over the buzzing deck. She then swiftly turned and walked up the steps to the next level. There she looked over the Island of Kyra.
 Xulu broke her concentration by walking up next to her. She nodded to him as greeting. Taking a deep breath, she said to him, "Pathetic isnt it?"
"hhhmmmm" He said looking over the land.
"Right on time" she said. "The messengers have returned" A group of about 10 people ran on the ship as soon as the small platform from the ship had lowered. They ran up to Eryn, out of breath they said, "Master...Miss... We have spoken with the king ???? he is aware of our presence and is awaiting your call at the palace. He knows where it is for sure."
"Perfect." Eryn breathed. She turned to Xulu. "I shall go ahead then master and meet with you at the gates of the palace when my work is done." She didnt not wait for his reply and walked onto the lower deck and waited by the large platform that was lowering onto the dock. She walked off the ship and stood on the dock. "This will go to plan." Xulu said to his messengers. "but then again, the sooner we find the Orb the better." Eryn was picked up by a black, fancy vehicle and it drove off down the dust path of the dock.

Offline devblu

• Apprentice
    • Awards
The Dark Ages
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2003, 08:14:33 PM »
Xulus: Now Eryn knows whatto do. The sooner the better.
Walksover to the edge of the ship and Laren is standing there.
Xulus: Why look if it isnt Laren... err how did she get here?!
Laren: Xulus!What do you want?
Xulus: You will pay another day Laren for Will succeed on being complete rulerof this universe.
Laren: So what are you going to do when you become the universes ruler?
Xulus; Umm...I...Uhh...cant tell you because i am the only one that should know! But you for sure will pay for that orb of enlightment! I cant do evil but some day you will pay for betraying me!

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite NPC Guild Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
The Dark Ages
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2003, 07:03:24 PM »
(OOC: Not that I object to the way this is shaping up, but in the future, please do not control other people's characters.)

Laren laughed at Xulus.  He hadn't changed.  All bark and no bite.  "Betrayal, Xulus?  I prefer to think of it as saving my own skin, not to mention my crew.  What the hell are you doing here, anyway?  Or is that part of your big secret plot to take over the world?"  She glanced down to the wharf, where there seemed to be some commotion going on.  Only soemone with very sharp eyes would have picked out the boy with red hair, and only those who knew him would realize that Gingersnap was not just another beggar.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline Eryn

• Apprentice
    • Awards
The Dark Ages
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2003, 08:29:01 AM »
(OOC: sorry for not being around latley, just got back from reading festival, @!#$ed, tired, you know the story.)

Two young boys were sat ontop of what looked like a large stone gate leading into a small town. It was sunny, but not too hot on their skin as they rolled their sleeves up to play cards with. They often played up there, where their mothers couldnt find them. There was some disturbance in the dust road that lead into the town. The boys looked up from their game to see a posh looking black car with blacked out windows. Inside sat Eryn. Brushing her hair to tie it up in a very neat pony tail. She looked up and out of the window. "Right on time..." she said quietly to her self. She packed away her hair brush into her handbag and sat herself upright to watch the town pass. She went under the bridge and onto where the dirt track joined with the grey marble stone road the ran through the town with a bump. They passed a garage, small stalls and other shops. It was obvious that this island relied on its fish produce. After a few minuits the car stopped out side a large stone building. Very grand for this kind of place. The door opened and out stepped Eryn. Her flashy uniform caught villigers eyes and people stared and whispered. she walked up the steps and into the building ignoring the comotion. After a few rooms and people leading her to each one, she reached a long royal dressed room. At the end stood a man in very formal/spiritual dress. His assistants moved away to the walls. "So you did come" he moved towards her. "I was starting to wonder if your master was going to come insted."
 "Save it ????." She interupted. "I want to make this as quick and as problem free as possible." ???? Stood still with his arms folded.
 "Well, ill do my best." He turned and walked over to a model of the island that was built on a table. Eryn followed. "There is no doubt in me that the orb is here on this island, but i cannot gurantee where it is." He pointed to a smaller village on the other side of the island. "However, there is a woman in this village..." Eryn moved over for a closer look. "...that may be able to help you. If she doesent have it, she knows where it is." Eryn burst out with a sinister laugh.
 "And you espect me to belive that this isnt a trap ???? !?" She stood up straight again. "Tell me ???? what have you got up your sleeve this time? no Island gives away their orbs!" ???? chuckled.
 "Dear young Eryn...So beautiful, so pure" he brushed his finger on her icy cold cheek. "Can't you see? This Island has not seen evil, but you, in centuries. we have repayed our debts to the gods, we have no need of it anymore. we are all happy here." Eryn sighed.
 "Whatever. How do i get to this village?" whilest waiting for his reply, she pressed a tiny button on her ring which was connecting to the base ship's radio waves and straight to Xulus.

Offline devblu

• Apprentice
    • Awards
The Dark Ages
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2003, 10:55:32 AM »
Xulus now could hear Eryn.
Xulus: Eryn, did you get the orb?

Offline Eryn

• Apprentice
    • Awards
The Dark Ages
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2003, 03:52:04 AM »
Insted of her replying, the voice of king ???? giving directions shouted at him through the tiny speaker. He scrurried around for a pen and paper then scribbled over it the directions of the village to where they must head to next.

Offline devblu

• Apprentice
    • Awards
The Dark Ages
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2003, 09:23:00 AM »
Eryn comes back to our ship and we get ready to leave the docks.
Xulus: Soyou have gotten the directions?

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
The Dark Ages
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2003, 07:25:22 PM »
Gingersnap was having a moderately difficult time following the woman.  And he still didn't know what she was doing or looking for.  But it looked like she and her entourage were going to be returning to the port.  Looked like it was time to report to Cap'n Akanis.