llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Many Faces of Ildus Amanithas  (Read 1777 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline valadaar

• Lord Ascendant of Typos
  • Emperor
  • Awards Master Questor Hall of Heroes 10 Elite NPC Guild Golden Creator Lifeforms Guild Elite Locations Guild Elite
    • Awards
The Many Faces of Ildus Amanithas
« on: July 06, 2013, 07:35:27 PM »
I hope this letter finds you well. Herin please find my official letter of application for your fine organization.

You may recognize my name as that of a foolish , righteous, pompous politician, while those more shrewd - and I would certainly expect this of you, may know of me as a foul, corrupt, vice-ridden politician.  Digging further, and hopefully difficult for you to find, though I expect your face checkers might have found this out, I am also the Guildmaster of Thieves in the city I call home.
Obviously, this letter speaks still another story, but I attained my title not though the progression from cutpurse, footpad, burglar and the like that most such guildmasters follow, but through a feats of intrigue, bribery, corruption and finally, infernal fury. My reasons remain my own, but the contacts I have made through my delving into the infernal, and the reasons of my guild show obvious value to you. My disclosure of these secrets should convince you of the sincerity of my intent.

Your servant,
Ildus Amanithas
Aka His Worship Boris Meldamar
Aka Guildmaster Seldiman

At least ONE of the following must be true to pledge yourself to the Occult Brotherhood:
- |Be wise to the world|       Minimum level 2 in any guild(s) OR
 - |Dabble in the dark arts|   Minimum level 1 in the Necromantic Cult OR
 - |Fall from your Faith|        Minimum level 1 in the Divine Synod

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracking, should application be accepted

1: Create an NPC [In Work]
2: Create a Location[In work - almost done]
3: Create a Lesser Demon  - Devouring Fire
4: Find, comment and vote on 2 Demonic subs
Maggots worthy The Hulan
And Scras's  Demonic Hysteria
5: Create an occultish idea for the Idea Scrolls
The Abyssal Key

The pledge is accepted.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 10:38:01 AM by valadaar »

Human Strolenati
         Strolenati Guild
         DwarvenGuild - Dorak Stonehammer
         Weavers Guild
         Level 3
         STR: 4| END: 4| CON: 4| DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 7
         Authentic Strolenite™©®

Offline Shadoweagle

• Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards Questor 2013 Location of the Year NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
Re: The Many Faces of Ildus Amanithas
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 10:31:41 PM »
I hope this letter finds you well. Herin please find my official letter of application for your fine organization.

You may recognize my name as that of a foolish , righteous, pompous politician, while those more shrewd - and I would certainly expect this of you, may know of me as a foul, corrupt, vice-ridden politician.  Digging further, and hopefully difficult for you to find, though I expect your face checkers might have found this out, I am also the Guildmaster of Thieves in the city I call home.
Obviously, this letter speaks still another story, but I attained my title not though the progression from cutpurse, footpad, burglar and the like that most such guildmasters follow, but through a feats of intrigue, bribery, corruption and finally, infernal fury. My reasons remain my own, but the contacts I have made through my delving into the infernal, and the reasons of my guild show obvious value to you. My disclosure of these secrets should convince you of the sincerity of my intent.

Your servant,
Ildus Amanithas
Aka His Worship Boris Meldamar
Aka Guildmaster Seldiman

The esteemed Councilman Meldamar.

Your pursuit of infernal knowledge is admirable, and our contacts reveal much about you, Ildus Amanithas. Layers of masterful deception and manipulation took my truth seekers many weeks to unravel. Deception is a dangerous game but now I am satisfied with my knowledge of you, and I offer you what you want and only what you want. Opportunity. A chance to impress us. Do this and you will find a wealth of combined knowledge and the means to enchance your own growing ability.

I offer you this chance with a caveat: Manipulation and lies are your game. Seek not to play this game with the brotherhood. Abide by this and our relationship shall bear fruit. Disregard this warning, and the fruit will be poisoned.

Now it simply falls upon you to impress me.
Tread lightly and remember; everywhere you go, we shall be watching.

L.L.
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13

Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.