Idea Guild > Sagely Advice

A summary of Chinese mythical beasts

(1/1)

Moonlake:
Just seeing the level of Strolenati interest for this idea? I came across a whole page on Chinese mythical beasts and life-forms while doing research for the additional scroll for my Dragon and its Nine Off-springs sub and couldn't  tear my eyes away from it. Just wondering if the Strolenati is interested enough in these (for acting as inspiration sources or straight drop-in into a game just to add flavour etc.) in which case I will compile a scroll of these by manual translation (i.e. translation by me)?
Support of 10+ votes will put this on my list of upcoming projects. Otherwise, I won't bother.

Moonlake:
No more votes? I'm expecting Muro to say yes based on his comment on my The Dragon and its Nine Offsprings sub.

Let's see, who hasn't voted yet and is long-term/recently quite active member:
- Muro
- Val
- Dossta
- SE
- Caesar
- Axle
- Forganthus

Come on, guys, give me an answer one way or the other. Thanks.

Shadoweagle:
I will always say yes to quality content :p
I find myself with less and less reading time and motivation, so as to whether or not I will read it, I cannot say; but that does not mean others won't find use for such a thing - there are countless people who look at this site per day and never log on or make an account - they will likely benefit from it.

Dossta:
I just wrote a Chinese flavored sub that might benefit from this.  If you put it up here, I'll probably read it.

Moonlake:
Okay, I've decided to do it based on the current level of interest. To be honest, I've always got a bit of wanderlust when I write subs and while I'm currently already concurrently working on the 2 companion subs to my the Dragon and its Nine Offsprings and the Strolenati Lv. 2 Quest, Mathom has held me up a bit in both. So I might add this project to my workpile as well. Might take me a while to complete it but I'll put sth up once I've reached a substantial length (currently planning to submit 2 or 3 scrolls classified by themes i.e. good omen beasts, bad omen beasts, relatively harmless etc. so thinking of submitting a scroll once it has got say 5 beasts)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version