llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Demoted as well?...  (Read 275 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Kassy

• Iron Priestess
  • Master
  • #KeepFlyin
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 2012 Most Votes of the Year
    • Awards
Demoted as well?...
« on: June 18, 2013, 09:22:53 AM »
I know what has recently happened is, unfortunate, to say the least. It has wounded me grieviously, as I'm sure it has others who might not have kept any submitted works longer than 7 days.

I've been unable to recover anything submitted since my coming back to the site, and as an added bonus have been demoted.

I think it's a real shame, but I see no other alternative than leaving the site (main) for the time being. Perhaps I will return someday, but, that day is not today.

I will however, keep up my activity in the ToG board, being very fond of it and wanting it to continue for some time now.

meh..

:penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

Kassandra Quilldancer
STR: 3 | END: 3 | CON: 2 | DEX: 3| CHA: 2 | INT: 2
"Apprentice Scribe and Priestess of Procrastination"
Resting

Offline valadaar

• Lord Ascendant of Typos
  • Emperor
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 10 Master Questor Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Locations Guild Elite Golden Creator
    • Awards
Re: Demoted as well?...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 09:54:03 AM »
Kassy, most of your submissions are in the recovered data that Dozus posted:

Kassy
Wishmaster
A Noble Rest
The Square of Heroes
Valus Longflower
Alexandra Stacja
Onyx Guardians
The Forgotten Brand
Etherleaf

eg:

Wishmaster
By:
Kassy
They were made as a promise of everlasting peace and unity. One has been opened to prevent a war. A second sits on display in a Dwarven hold. The last has vanished, and to this day, has never been found.
A small wooden box, no larger than the fist of a grown man. Crafted each of the three first races. The box itself made by a Human, around its sides runs an inlay of gold stamped with runes. Emblazoned on its lid is the Elven sign of luck.
Inside the box is a scrap of parchment, upon which the owner writes his or her deepest wish. The parchment is then rolled up and put in a cylinder that is then carried hanging from a neck cord.
The wish is said to be granted once the parchment has inexplicably vanished.

Note: This submission is linked to the world that I am starting to build and as such, along with the fact that it is a 100 Word Challenge, much remains unexplained. Fear not, there is more to come!

So, please do not jump too quickly - it appears you were in fact luckier then some - many have not been recoverable at all.

The demotion is purely a consequence of the number of open submissions dropping - it is a program and has no clue _why_ these submissions disappeared, only that your number of active subs no longer meets the criteria for the level.

All that is required is for these submissions to be restored to get your level back

Human Strolenati
         Strolenati Guild
         DwarvenGuild - Dorak Stonehammer
         Weavers Guild
         Level 3
         STR: 4| END: 4| CON: 4| DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 7
         Authentic Strolenite™©®

Offline valadaar

• Lord Ascendant of Typos
  • Emperor
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 10 Master Questor Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Locations Guild Elite Golden Creator
    • Awards
Re: Demoted as well?...
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 09:57:50 AM »
and

Onyx Guardians
By:
Kassy
Atop a nearby rise the infuriated priestess stood, taking in the unfolding scene in the valley below. How dare these metallic, roaring, foreigners loot their temples. She offered up a silent, vengeful prayer to her gods, may their wrath befall these intruders!
It is mid afternoon and the characters are relaxing and taking a well deserved rest from their latest successful venture.
A pirate ship docks in town, laden with treasure and coin. The sailors begin their carousing; paying with gold coins from some country that no one has ever heard of. They also sell off small, strange statuettes crafted from onyx, giving one to the characters as payment or a gift.
However, over the course of a few days the sailors seem in a panic and attempt to get back all of the statuettes from everyone they had given them to.
7367   May 28, 2013, 5:58 am   plots coincidence side-quest 100 word
The Forgotten Brand
By:
Kassy
Why do they choose to re-appear now? Perhaps it is just a crazed local? What will happen to the child?
The shack of a fisherman and his family lies deserted a few miles away from the nearest town. Close to the sea and his source of income. Should the players happen along, they will hear faint, distressed, wailing, that of a child coming from the well behind the shack, coming from deep in the well. Pulling the rope up will bring up a small baby, inside the well's bucket with a symbol scratched into its forehead. Anyone with knowledge of religious/ancient history will recognize the mark as belonging to a tribe of seafaring zealots that haven't been see in centuries.
7346May 18, 2013, 6:53 am  plots discovery encounter 100 word
Etherleaf
By:
Kassy
An interesting little idea I came up with. Also my first attempt at a 100 Word Challenge.
The villagers of an outlying settlement are brought news of a rare plant by one of their hunters/trappers. This plant, long since thought to have vanished forever, begins to crop up here and there. Mages and herbalists alike are trying hard to get their hands on good specimens and pay well. However, almost as soon as they reappeared, they're gone again, leaving no trace that they existed. It is up to the players to figure out what is going on, is this some strange will of nature?  Are their darker forces at work? What is the secret of this plant?
7345   May 18, 2013, 6:46 am   plots discover encounter 100 word

Human Strolenati
         Strolenati Guild
         DwarvenGuild - Dorak Stonehammer
         Weavers Guild
         Level 3
         STR: 4| END: 4| CON: 4| DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 7
         Authentic Strolenite™©®