Strolenati Discussions > News and Announcements

GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

<< < (2/2)

valadaar:
Agreed

I've used this (though with oracle and SQL Server) in the past.

Dossta:

--- Quote from: Moonlake on June 13, 2013, 09:33:15 PM ---I just realised that every subs that I had submitted when I made my full come-back to the Citadel recently are now gone (basically the subs I wrote to get into my two Guilds plus any other random subs or subs for my world settings). Not a lot but still 6 of them. I'm de-leveling again  :lol:

--- End quote ---

Strolen actually managed to save quite a few of them yesterday from Googe cache, so it might not be as bad as you think.  I took some time yesterday to help and did my best to salvage Weaver subs, plus anything else I came across that Strolen hadn't already found.  Here are the ones we found for you:

The Oracle of Ein
Elementallion
Kalimon an Overview
Chinese Whispers
30 symbols for various societies or shop signs
Magic System Based on Fengshui

Keep in mind that Google Cache doesn't always have the latest, most up-to-date version of your work, so there may be changes that didn't get saved. 

If anyone else wants to know what was found and what may still be missing, feel free to PM me or post to this thread and I'll check for you.  Or you can check the Google doc yourself if you want (currently linked off the front page)  :P
UPDATE: I've created a summary page of all the subs in the Google Docs page.  Sorted by author for convenient lookup:  http://strolen.com/guild/index.php/topic,6347.msg77460/

Moonlake:
I added the most recent copy (except for 1) of all of these to the Google doc from the copies I saved on my PC last night w/o realising it. Anyway, even if any of my work can't be salvaged from Google cache, no big deal since they are stored safely on my PC and on USB.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version