llamaenterhear

Author Topic: Moonlake's workpile  (Read 1350 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Moonlake

• Strolenati
  • King
  • Awards Article Guild Golden Creator Master Questor Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Article Guild Item Guild
    • Moonlake's Fiction Space
    • Awards
Re: Moonlake's workpile
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2016, 05:50:31 AM »
Recap for 2015:
Stagnant work are still stagnant for the most part and I'm ahead on some areas such as Retro quest and pushing out the Chinese lore Codex  but behind on others (Guild quest and challenges).

Pushed out sth for the pulp fic epub after being stalled for a long time on a single story and that was a promising development. Overall, not a bad year.

Human (Level 2)
Crysilis Embroider -  Apprentice Weaver
Moonlake Ku - Apprentice Strolenati
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 4| CHA: 2 | INT: 3
"Crazy woman devoted to 2 Worlds, 2 Guilds and randomness"
Visiting beloved Dragon Empire

Offline Moonlake

• Strolenati
  • King
  • Awards Article Guild Golden Creator Master Questor Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Article Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2016, 05:54:13 AM »
2016 Goals:
Challenges:
2 for Goss' spouse challenge

Guild quests:
Strolenati v2 5in1 sub

Pulp fiction Epub:
Wrap up Empress and Thread
6 more short stories incl. collabs. 

Retro quests:
6 more
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 03:57:53 AM by Moonlake »

Human (Level 2)

Offline Moonlake

• Strolenati
  • King
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2016, 08:22:59 PM »
Revised Retro-quest plan
Outgoing Next (6)
Quest - Five Room Dungeon: collab with Muro on a Chinese dungeon adventure
Quest - The Shards of the Storm: taking inspiration from one of my Chinese mythical lifeform entries, a drum made from the hide of a single-footed cow creature who had swallowed a shard and so this drum can make a sound like thunder....
Quest - Legendary People: The First Sister for the Crunalan society, legendary figure for my stalled novel that now gets expanded a bit after my failed short story attempt
Quest - Tattoos: A female mage-spy whose tattoo changes colour and where different colour tones correspond to different musical notes that serve as codes
Quest - NPCs- will merge this with one of the sub. for the Spouse Challenge
Quest- Zombies (the apocalyptic kind): A class of high level zombies who has awakened one powerful primitive emotional instincts besides feeding (different types)

Emerging from the nebulous (6) (i.e. either substantial work but underlying idea complete or one aspect stuck and rest ready to go)
Quest - Sounds of War: diary entry/mind probe of a semi-diety about the motivation of the Divinity War
Quest - Fire: A treatise on Nether Flames (aka Ghost Fires): different colour of flames and association with different types of ghosts
Quest - Monstrous Monsters: A monster who can take host within an item/lifeform. Consequently, the host can have two forms, one normal and one 'changed' by the monster (a bit stuck on the fear aspect)
Quest - Let there be Light: A sword called the Shadow Bearer, inspiration from a mythical Chinese sword whose blade is invisible (I thought I will say this ability is cos it interacts with light in a certain way or sth)
Quest- Summer Doldrum: Strolenati Guild v2 5in1
Quest- Art quest: A stone elemental from another plane (who was mistaken as a demon) and his adventures when he materialised in front of a church

In the nebulous (6)
Quest - 20,000 feet under the Sea: A sunken city in the Dragon Empire (link up with Xie Tse of the 9 off-spring sub)
Quest - Kaiju and Giant Monsters (from the 9-offspring sub):
•   Mountainous continent made up of the dead bodies of two Kaijus
•   Sunken continent that is the domain of a Kaiju
Quest - Oceanic: the Oceanic equivalent of the Silk Road? Another option is to write about the Sea now separating the Sundered continents that was originally part of Zia for my Dragon Empire setting
Quest- Winter: The Everwinter Realm with sub-locales reflecting different characteristics of Winter (came about due to mad ice wizard)
Quest - Fallen Empires: A sub. written from the perspective of someone after the Sundering of Zia (in my Dragon Empire setting), abt... the History of the Dragon Empire?
Quest - The Character: peaceful adventurer on quest to free pacifist sentient sword in pain by 'un-making' it. I'm writing them up as characters of course.

No ideas yet (2)

Quest - Unspeakable Horrors
Quest - Five in One

New plan is to release one every 2 months on average for this year.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 03:56:29 AM by Moonlake »

Human (Level 2)

Offline Moonlake

• Strolenati
  • King
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2016, 03:59:32 AM »
Jan 2016 progress log:
Spent all of the time on the epub. Wrapped up Empress and finished Thread but Thread still needs revising so isn't wrapped up yet.

Human (Level 2)