llamaenterhear

Author Topic: Good Evening... or whatever... Hi!  (Read 76 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Mr_Autoshades

• Nomad
  • Dazed and Confused *Actually Pretty Much
    • Awards
Good Evening... or whatever... Hi!
« on: September 01, 2016, 06:48:22 PM »
Good Evening(or whatever time it is you're reading this) Everyone!

My Name is Mr_Autoshades, and please forgive the _ I wasn't sure if it would take a space or not. I've known about this site for a while, and I've used the site a few times in the past (only as a sneaky barbarian, though). But, since I've started GMing a, hopefully, long-lasting campaign I thought I should actually formally sign up. And hopefully, I'll actually be able to create some stuff of substance to add to the citadel.

So uhh... yeah. Hi call me Auto, I'm will now proceed to wander around the labyrinthine forums. Wish Me Luck!

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • Raconteur
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Item Guild Lifeforms Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
Re: Good Evening... or whatever... Hi!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 07:11:40 PM »
Good evening to you! Welcome!! Great greeting, you have covered everything we love to see in a "hello"!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 07:33:06 PM by Murometz »
Authentic Strolenite™©®

PoisonAlchemist: Man Muro, you boost my confidence and then you just go crush it with a heartbreaking work of staggering genius.
Pariah: Don't tell him things like that, if his head gets any bigger he'll float off like a weather ballon :p

Offline Strolen

• Ignorance Incarnate
  • Guild Leader
  • Emperor
  • All your base are belong to us.
  • Awards Plot Guild Locations Guild Questor Locations Guild Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10
    • Strolen's Citadel
    • Awards
Re: Good Evening... or whatever... Hi!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 12:25:58 PM »
It is great to meet the anonymous wanderers of the Citadel. Very happy you have joined us.

You can log out any time you like but you can never leave.....or something like that.

Flying Squirrel – Strolenati Guild
Grothar Rockfury - Dwarvish Guild
Minor Minion - Cartographer's Guild
Level 3
STR: 5 | END: 2 | CON: 3 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 6
Authentic Strolenite™©® | Llama is as Llama does.