Idea Guild > Sagely Advice

Wanting input on a slightly controversial piece of a sub

<< < (2/4) > >>

Kassy:
I remember you asking me this in the full chat last week. Personally, it pains me to look upon, let alone read.

As I said then, it reminds me too much of 13 year old kids ridiculous gaming names and l33tspEaK.

That might just be me and at the end of the day everyone is welcome to their own opinion. For me, it's a no go.

Gossamer:
The capital letters found throughout where they ain't supposed to be, are no accident, nor are they for flavour. I can tell y'all that much. The problem is, I would have preferred a different font, but I'm not sure if that is possible. I'm definately going to increase the space between rows though. Not sure if I can divide it up though, as it all hangs together. Btw has anyone figured out what the poem is supposed to be about?

valadaar:
He really, really likes red? :)

Gossamer:

--- Quote from: valadaar on June 03, 2013, 09:11:00 AM ---He really, really likes red? :)

--- End quote ---

Yup, the submission is called; An Ode to the Colour Red. :) BUT, there's more to it than that, a nice little twist, just y'all wait.

Moonlake:
Honestly, I thought this was a love poem the guy wrote for some lady (though I was a little puzzled as to why the guy started off saying he was outraged at the way the girl dresses but you said this was a badly written poem so *shrugs*).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version