Roleplaying > OOC, Starters and Questions

Wilderlands Game

<< < (11/20) > >>

Wulfhere:

--- Quote from: Shadoweagle on July 02, 2013, 07:51:13 PM ---Agreed.

Also, I think Wulf mistook Exeta for Verity in his post, unless I missed something :p

--- End quote ---
EGAD!  I'd better fix that!

Chaosmark:
Being the prompter of this particular idea, I also agree.

That said, I'd also like to apologize to the rest of you for the hold-up. I just spent the past weekend moving, so I've no Internet and almost no time to participate. Things are winding down, though, so I should be an active participant from this point forward.

Gossamer:

--- Quote from: Chaosmark on July 02, 2013, 10:39:32 PM ---Being the prompter of this particular idea, I also agree.

That said, I'd also like to apologize to the rest of you for the hold-up. I just spent the past weekend moving, so I've no Internet and almost no time to participate. Things are winding down, though, so I should be an active participant from this point forward.

--- End quote ---

Ah, you should have told us then! No worries, it could happen to anyone of us, that life in meatspace catches us up. Now we've got a fail-safe and we're moving forward again. Onwards!  :D

Wulfhere:
Gossamer, Verity has won the Initiative. 

Wulfhere rolls 1d20 and gets 14.
Wulfhere rolls 1d20 and gets 12.

Verity's Perception roll... 14 + 7 = 21
Verity's Knowledge (local) roll 12 + 4 = 16

The tiny chamber is dimly illuminated by an oil lamp upon a small shelf. 

Although he was mostly asleep, the noise in the hallway woke Verity in time for him to get a good look at the serpent as it crawled from a crack in the wall, headed beneath his cot.  It's a substantial creature, a cobra of at least five feet in length.  He doesn't know much about these snakes, but it seems similar to ones he's seen in snake charmers' acts, so it presumably doesn't spit poison.

Gossamer:
So,... Are we at D-Day now? Anyone have anything else left unfinished?

I've got my morning all prepared.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version