Roleplaying > OOC, Starters and Questions

Wilderlands Game

(1/20) > >>

Wulfhere:
I know that we've generally built our games in homegrown worlds, but would you guys be interested in a Pathfinder game set in the Judges Guild Wilderlands setting?  I'll gladly build characters for anyone who might enjoy participating but doesn't care for dealing with the complexities of the rule system.

Gossamer:
I'll be the first to jump aboard that train! I would probably want you to make the char, since I've never used 3.5's rules before, and only skimmed them at best. I can tell you what I want to get out of it and you can customize it for me, I hope? Or do we do a pregen?

valadaar:
In like flynn.  I can make a char or you can pregen one for me if you would like.

Wulfhere:

--- Quote from: Gossamer on May 31, 2013, 04:25:46 PM ---I'll be the first to jump aboard that train! I would probably want you to make the char, since I've never used 3.5's rules before, and only skimmed them at best. I can tell you what I want to get out of it and you can customize it for me, I hope? Or do we do a pregen?
--- End quote ---
Gossamer: Tell me what sort of character you'd like, and I'll knock one out for you.

Valadaar: Your call.  I can make one for you, or you can build your own.  I do have a weird idea for "partial point buy" of stats.

Shadoweagle:
I don't know much of anything about Wilderlands, and my Pathfinder knowledge is limited, even though it's the only system I perhaps have a passing knowledge of. Nevertheless, i would love to participate if you would have me.
If i'm allowed to join in, I have some thoughts about a character I'd like to create, and i'll check it over with you through PM correspondance with you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version