llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Occult Adventurers of Dr. Bezemot  (Read 836 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • Mathom loves me
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Item Guild Lifeforms Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
The Occult Adventurers of Dr. Bezemot
« on: May 30, 2013, 11:20:41 AM »
I hereby declare my vile (and misunderstood) alter ego Dr. Bezemot, for entry into the Occult Guild.

(Dr. Bezemot's Guild introduction letter to follow shortly)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 11:24:47 AM by Murometz »
Strolenati Guild – Adept-Seeker
Dwarven Guild – Ironball Steelbutter
Level 2
STR: 4 | END: 3 | CON: 3 | DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 3
Authentic Strolenite™©®
ex-illuminati Strolenati
Down with elves

Offline Shadoweagle

• Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards 2013 Location of the Year Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
Re: The Occult Adventurers of Dr. Bezemot
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 03:46:58 PM »
The pledge is accepted, Dr. Bezemot, and welcome to the first step of your journey. Your mind shall reel at the knowledge you shall discover!

:reddevil:
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13

Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • Mathom loves me
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Item Guild Lifeforms Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 04:40:02 PM »
At least ONE of the following must be true to pledge yourself to the Occult Brotherhood:
 - |Be wise to the world|       Minimum level 2 in any guild(s) OR
 - |Dabble in the dark arts|   Minimum level 1 in the Necromantic Cult OR
 - |Fall from your Faith|        Minimum level 1 in the Divine Synod

"Your journey must begin with that first step - all cultists of the brotherhood must start somewhere! Prove to us that you are capable: Introduce yourself to us - tell us your story; why do you wish to be accepted into our fold? Once you have introduced yourself, you must set up your ritual room! Show us that you have the knowledge to safely delve into the dark magic which you will be wielding. Finally, a show of strength: You must summon a demon for us! Fear not; we wish only a minor beast to be called upon - after all - you are not ready to command the greater devils!"

To the Powers that Be,

I hereby request consideration.

My name is Doctor Bezemot. My birth name is unimportant, though if you must vet, i was called Veslo Ar'Kopille Bezemot by my mother. My early years are likewise unimportant, but know you that by the age of seventeen I was accepted into the prestigious Colleges of Applied Arts in Marsuth. There I learned the Eighteen Foundations of all learning, while focusing on the medical profession, specifically surgery. After one particularly troublesome incident, I was asked to leave, but not without my certification. For a time after, I studied more esoteric arts with none other than The Master, whose name needs not mentioning here, for surely you know of his teachings. Later I found myself employed by the nobles of Marsuth. I healed with my hands, while further delving, ever deeper, into the occult. Here again I must not divulge names, but suffice it to say, it was during this time that I truly mastered the finer arts, and indeed I dare say, communicated with and called forth beings no mortal has had congress with before or after. No doubt you must already be aware, so I shan't hide the fact that the coming of Poggadin, the Three-Tongued One, was indeed my doing. Needless to add, I had to withdraw from the capital city quickly after that "incident", and proceeded to travel across the sea.

There is so much more to tell, yet I have heard, that all will be learned by you anyway, regardless of my stylings in this letter. Know you that I possess tomes and certain grimoires that have not been read in eons, and which I am certain, would enrich your Brotherhood. Instruments, entities, and loci of power are known to me. There is so much I can share, and I hunger to learn yet more of the multiverse's endless mysteries from like-minded souls.

Your friend and pledge,
Dr. Bezemot

More intimate life details (and references) will be provided at a further date
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 05:15:00 PM by Murometz »
Strolenati Guild – Adept-Seeker
Dwarven Guild – Ironball Steelbutter
Level 2
STR: 4 | END: 3 | CON: 3 | DEX: 4 | CHA: 3 | INT: 3
Authentic Strolenite™©®
ex-illuminati Strolenati
Down with elves

Offline Shadoweagle

• Emperor
  • Clear as Glass
  • Awards 2013 Location of the Year Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Item Guild Lifeforms Guild
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 01:48:08 AM »
To the Powers that Be,

I hereby request consideration.

My name is Doctor Bezemot. My birth name is unimportant, though if you must vet, i was called Veslo Ar'Kopille Bezemot by my mother. My early years are likewise unimportant, but know you that by the age of seventeen I was accepted into the prestigious Colleges of Applied Arts in Marsuth. There I learned the Eighteen Foundations of all learning, while focusing on the medical profession, specifically surgery. After one particularly troublesome incident, I was asked to leave, but not without my certification. For a time after, I studied more esoteric arts with none other than The Master, whose name needs not mentioning here, for surely you know of his teachings. Later I found myself employed by the nobles of Marsuth. I healed with my hands, while further delving, ever deeper, into the occult. Here again I must not divulge names, but suffice it to say, it was during this time that I truly mastered the finer arts, and indeed I dare say, communicated with and called forth beings no mortal has had congress with before or after. No doubt you must already be aware, so I shan't hide the fact that the coming of Poggadin, the Three-Tongued One, was indeed my doing. Needless to add, I had to withdraw from the capital city quickly after that "incident", and proceeded to travel across the sea.

There is so much more to tell, yet I have heard, that all will be learned by you anyway, regardless of my stylings in this letter. Know you that I possess tomes and certain grimoires that have not been read in eons, and which I am certain, would enrich your Brotherhood. Instruments, entities, and loci of power are known to me. There is so much I can share, and I hunger to learn yet more of the multiverse's endless mysteries from like-minded souls.

Your friend and pledge,
Dr. Bezemot

More intimate life details (and references) will be provided at a further date

The Good Doctor.

We have recieved your correspondance and are pleased to hear of your affiliation with the venerable Master 'He Who Pulls The Strings' - One of such acceditations will certainly be worthy of pledging themselves to the Brotherhood. The tomes which you possess shall indeed broaden the arrangement of studies within our caste;  suffice it to say, we have had our eyes on your collection for some time - it is now most fortunate you now seek to become one with us.

Our informants inform us that the Three-Tongued Eater of Stone and Twister of Destiny was indeed the doing of one E'Scatonia, through guidance by one Doctor Veslo Ar'Kopille - some fine work. You may be curious to know, we have further information that Pogaddin sired his half demonic offspring through E'Scatonia - the repercussions of which reverberate even to this day.
Consider your pledge to the Occult Brotherhood formally accepted, Doctor. Should your actions match your reputation, you will become a valued member of our caste - and the things you will learn from us will dwarf that which you have already learned. Your potential shall be revealed.

With Anticipation,
 High Priest Lazarus Lightward; First Brother.
Lazarus Lightward, Elite Diabolist of the Brotherhood - Level 3 Occultist
Deathpriest Noxx, Herald of Eternal Silence – Level 2 Necromancer
STR: 2 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 12 | INT: 13

Strolenite Relic, resurfaced.