Citadel Guilds > Weavers Guild

Elbin's dedication - A journey into history

<< < (2/6) > >>

Elbin:
I'll take the fun way and leave it up to the Guild Master to pick the random subs.

***Excerpt from the dictionary in Elbin's head:

* Fun, definition 43: Anything that is unexpected and cannot lead to harm.

Dossta:
Alright, a roll of a dice later and I give you your two seeds:

1. Paradigm Shift and Magic by Scrasamax
2. 30 Flesh Peddlers by Murometz

The Flesh Peddlers sub is labeled NC-17, so I will provide one alternative that can be used in place of either of these subs:
2.5 Harvester of Eyes by Pieh

Murometz:

--- Quote ---The Flesh Peddlers sub is labeled NC-17, so I will provide one alternative that can be used in place of either of these subs:
--- End quote ---

Lol

oh come now, its merely a listing of innocent archetypes  :P

Dossta:

--- Quote from: Murometz on May 31, 2013, 05:10:58 PM ---oh come now, its merely a listing of innocent archetypes  :P

--- End quote ---

And quite an enjoyable read, too :P  But I was charged with supplying the randomness, and I don't want to risk making anyone uncomfortable.  Bad for PR.

Moonlake:
Elbin, can you put in number of votes and avg score next to submitted subs again? Prob. easily overlooked amongst all the other requirements but Dossta did indicate that all subs submitted towards this quest has to be avg. 3.25 with 3 votes. I think all of your subs meet this requirement except the most recently submitted one. It's a bit long, I do have the intention to read it eventually but currently busy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version