Idea Guild > Sagely Advice

Novel Writing Group?

<< < (6/6)

MysticMoon:

--- Quote from: Dossta on August 19, 2013, 10:55:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: MysticMoon on August 14, 2013, 12:30:08 PM ---Once I get settled and back in the creative groove, I would love to get in on this.

--- End quote ---

Always happy to trade longer pieces of work, and I'm glad to see you back on the site!

--- End quote ---

Would you be willing to trade feedback from me (feel free to PM me the doc) for some back and forth on ideas?

Dossta:
I just finished my latest find from the library, so I've got a few spare cycles on my hands.  Anyone have a longer work they'd like a beta reader for? 

I don't have anything for you to look over at the moment, Mystic, but I'm happy to brainstorm with you about whatever you want.  Sorry it took me awhile to respond -- Mathom's pull is strong.

Moonlake:
Only just remembered this thread. I've recently gone past the half way mark on a novel that I'm trying to write based on the Crunalans in my Dragon Empire setting. Will be posting on Strolens Chapter by Chapter shortly, like over the next few days.

It is called the Return of the White Deer and is part of a five book series which features the 'mangled-up-by-author-imagination' story of Temujin/Genghis Khan and his first wife Bortai in the period before or maybe up to he united the whole of Mongolians (or Crunalans in this case).

If anyone is interested in brainstorming with me on plots for later books, please PM me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version