Extraneous Voices of Picayune > Tomes and Illusions

S.H.I.E.L.D. and Whedon...Good?

<< < (2/3) > >>

MoonHunter:

--- Quote from: Kassy on August 27, 2013, 06:14:28 AM ---Whedon. That is all I need.
--- End quote ---

As long as it isn't Will Whedon

Murometz:
Now that we're well into it, would anyone care to offer a review?

Only saw the first episode, so I don't qualify  :)

MysticMoon:
I only saw the first episode as well. It didn't really grab me. I'll probably wait and only watch more if I hear it gets better.

I didn't identify with the characters and the dialogue seemed forced, which is something I never thought I'd say about anything Joss did.

Scrasamax:
I've been keeping up with the series, and while it is in no way bad, it just doesn't deliver. It's somewhere confused between Warehouse 13 dingus of the week and the X-Files with layers of intrigue, but lacking the characters of X-Files or the fun and camp of Warehouse 13. Considering the size and depth of the Marvel roster we get at best some 6th to 7th string 'supers' along with Coulson being Too Cool to do Much and a cast of characters that I still cannot the remember the name of.

Skye, she has the Whedon vibe, but instead of being strong and interesting, she is a hacker slash waffler. I don't like her as a person/character
There are the two eggheads and their names are unimportant because they are functionally siamese twins and you dont see them without them sharing spilling over each other's dialog.
Then there is tough guy
And there is Asian pilot lady/driver person.

I either dislike or don't care about any of the characters.

I want more, and I want to be interested in these people. They are boring, flat, and disinteresting 

Murometz:

--- Quote ---There are the two eggheads and their names are unimportant because they are functionally siamese twins and you dont see them without them sharing spilling over each other's dialog.
Then there is tough guy
And there is Asian pilot lady/driver person.
--- End quote ---

LMAO!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version