Extraneous Voices of Picayune > Citadel Tavern

Character commission art available

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tundra:
Wow! People like the art! ^^

Currently, I am working on the great and glorious quest bestowed by the hand of none other than Overseer
and potentially benevolent but still quivery-smite-fear-invoking Strolen before I can accept anything from anyone,
i must humbly complete this challenge. For its in the laws of right and justness.

(AH! Yes!! I can do cityscapes! They would be 5$ more than the detailed character sketches, as it would be an entire
detailed sketch from head to tiny toe of canvas covering!)

Tundra:
As thus far - for Strolen.com

http://manicsheepie.wordpress.com/2013/05/05/progress-on-the-pounce-of-the-beastie-of-death/

Strolen:
HA! That is awesome. The freezing fear of impending doom, the dropped weapon, the almost inevitable demise of our hero. PERFECT.

As fans of Cthulhu, I think tentacles would be very appropriate. :) Tentacles or llamas always make everything better.

Loving it!

Strolen:
Tundra. The lord of time is knocking on your door. But he does give extensions at the request of Mathom who is a friend of us all.

I was excited to see your drawing progress and I am quite serious about hiring you to spruce this place up. However, I cannot back down from my challenge. It would be unllama of me. :)

Strolen:
TENTACLES!!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version