Idea Guild > Greetings Traveler

World-Builder extraordinaire enters the Citadel ...

(1/2) > >>

Eric the Grey:
... although you could probably leave the "extraordinaire" part off.   :lol:

Hello everybody.  I go by the moniker of Eric the Grey out here on the internet, and I'm an avid AD&D player.  Yes, you read that right, AD&D, 2nd edition to be exact.

I've been playing role-playing games in one form or another since I was 12, and I turn 50 later this year, so you could probably call me an old-timer.  "I remember when we used to fight dinosaurs in 12 feet of snow, uphill both ways..."

At any rate, I came across the site through a link in John Four's Role Playing Tips email.  If you haven't heard about him, I suggest looking him up.  Google his name and roleplaying tips, and you'll find his site. (for the record, I am no him, and have no connection to his site other than being an avid fan)

Anyway, I'm glad to be here, and I'm hoping to share my thoughts and creations with everybody.  I have my own site that is mainly used for my own tabletop group and it mainly concerns my campaign and game world.  I may post a link to it in my signature, once I'm certain it doesn't violate the rules.   I don't think it will since it is non-commercial (no ads)

For now, I plan to look around and see what's happening in the forum and you may see me jump into a conversation or dozen.

Tip:  Don't press enter with your cursor in the subject line.  :lol:

8) Eric the Grey

axlerowes:
Welcome,  I hope to read about your generated worlds soon.

Eric the Grey:

--- Quote from: axlerowes on March 30, 2013, 05:38:50 PM ---Welcome,  I hope to read about your generated worlds soon.

--- End quote ---

Looking at the Cartographers guild now.  :D

8) Eric the Grey

Dossta:
Welcome aboard!  We're always happy to see new authors here at the Citadel.  Join a guild, maybe join a game, and let us read some of your work. 

Looking forward to your first submission!

Scrasamax:
We know Johnn, he's got a membership here and has banged out a couple posts, we've done a couple collaborations with him. Good stuff.

Welcome aboard

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version