Idea Guild > Fields of Challenge

Quest Prize - Religions & Cults

<< < (2/4) > >>

Murometz:

--- Quote ---EDIT v2: Can the submission also be a God/Goddess/Deity? I was browsing through the systems section and the idea sprang to mind.
--- End quote ---

I have just the link for you! :)

http://strolen.com/guild/index.php/topic,6195.msg75683.htm

Dozus:
Wow, how convenient! A new guild just in time for the latest quest!  :up:

Dossta:

--- Quote from: Kassy on March 07, 2013, 05:39:50 AM ---EDIT: I just remembered as well, I do believe either Echo or Suzod came up with this idea while in chat with me at some point last year. Did we at all mention it someplace else in the forum? I'm sure there was a quest ideas thread somewhere.

EDIT v2: Can the submission also be a God/Goddess/Deity? I was browsing through the systems section and the idea sprang to mind.

--- End quote ---

The quest ideas/seeds currently on the poll are a compilation of every quest thread I could find, plus a few new ones that were submitted through the official thread.  I only came up with a few of them myself -- some of these ideas have been around for years.  I remember that the Religions/Cults idea was mentioned in the forums (I *think* it was on Strolen's Mentor Quest thread).

And yes, this quest covers literally anything religious or cult-tastic.  Gods, articles on prayer, religious holidays -- pretty much anything you can think of.  The only guidance is to try and make it original in some way, so that we're not voting on 10 new versions of an existing deity or religion.

Dozus:

--- Quote from: Kassy on March 07, 2013, 05:39:50 AM ---EDIT: I just remembered as well, I do believe either Echo or Suzod came up with this idea while in chat with me at some point last year. Did we at all mention it someplace else in the forum? I'm sure there was a quest ideas thread somewhere.
--- End quote ---
I did? :shock:

Well, good for me. You're welcome, everybody. :wink:

young0ne2:

--- Quote from: Dozus on March 07, 2013, 11:01:18 AM ---Give me your ideas of sets! I am looking at chessex for the custom dice work as they did the last two and they turned out awesome. Any other specific ideas for prizes in the <$25 range? Custom dice WILL happen, but the 1st and 2nd place prizes can be something else you can think of...else they will be sweet dice sets from wherever I order the custom die from.

--- End quote ---

You could give out a Sticker decale, got one buddy who uses a custom decal for all his books/binders/ stuff, something with the sites Logo on it

or maybe a dice bag with the decale on it? i dont know about ya'll but i would be feeling pritty pimp if i had a dice bag to go with the dice.
 8)
just saying.... be pritty cool to roll out the dice from the bag with the same decale on it, feeling like a boss and such  :wink:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version