Extraneous Voices of Picayune > Citadel Tavern

Personal Dice

(1/2) > >>

Kassy:
Unfortunately the shop where I bought all my needed roleplaying stuff from went into administration and ended up closing, for good.

I never did find a set of individual dice that I really felt an attachment to. I do have one set (2 D6'), but they are of such sentimental value, I no longer use them. Resorting to using plain white dice, of all types.

I remember asking Strolen about some "Strolenati" dice that exist only in limited quantity. I would very much like to have a pair, as this place does mean a lot to me.

However, I am also on the lookout for some other dice. I know there exists a cool dice thread already, but no (as far as I can remember) websites/places to purchase from. Could any of you fine folk direct me perchance?

MysticMoon:
Chessex has a good selection of dice. I ordered directly through them once when my local game store couldn't locate a particular die that I wanted. A lot of online retailers resell Chessex dice, including Amazon.

For something a little more exotic, a quick search on kickstarter turned up Foam Brain Dice: Metals. I'm sure there are, or will be, more.

I've also seen custom dice offered on various RPG-related kickstarters. For instance, the Free RPG Day 2013 NeoExodus Adventure for Pathfinder RPG kickstarter is currently offering a 7-die set with certain reward levels.

FRP Games also has a number of interesting dice. I'm sure there are a lot of other online gaming retailers that sell dice.

Dossta:
Of course somebody has to plug GameScience here.  They have a bunch of dice sets in really fun colors, and they don't tumble their dice to round the edges.  Theoretically, this makes them more random.

http://www.gamescience.com/

The only downside to the sets I have, is that the pre-painted black set ones tend to lose their numbers over time.  Don't know if this will be an issue for any of the other sets I've bought.

young0ne2:
Ebay has a great selection of dice, i know that most game stores here in the Chicagoland area have their own websites and are MORE than glad to send them out to people.

Dozus:
We must call upon Kevin Cook. Surely he would know the best places for dice acquisition.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version