Citadel Guilds > The Divine Synod

The Divine Synod - Recruit Quest

<< < (2/3) > >>

Strolen:
Looks like I owe another forum and a graphic.

Dossta:
Request for clarification: must all three subs pertain to the same religion?  I'm having trouble coming up with a "sacred artifact" for a Matrix-themed cult.  XD

Shadoweagle:
Good question!

Maybe you could make the item the 'mythical off-switch' which is the focus of one of the wierder guilds in the players cult, who believe that the purpose of the game is to find the object which you can activate which finishes the game, freeing you. As such, these cultists are great explorers, diving into caverns and under the ocean. perhaps James Cameron is secretly a part of the cult and he went deep under the ocean in his submarine thingy to search for it! He secretly funds all sorts of expeditions :p

Dossta:
Ahhh, so a legendary item that may or may not exist?  That's actually a really cool concept, Shadow.  You have just catapulted me over my block, thanks!

Dozus:

--- Quote from: Dossta on March 19, 2013, 03:14:23 PM ---Request for clarification: must all three subs pertain to the same religion?  I'm having trouble coming up with a "sacred artifact" for a Matrix-themed cult.  XD

--- End quote ---
That was the intent, yes: three subs crafted into a single coherent faith.

I thought about giving you a dispensation, but since Shadoweagle inspired you, I am spared from breaking the rules. The system works!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version