Roleplaying > OOC, Starters and Questions

[Decathros] The Originators' Slumber

<< < (15/17) > >>

valadaar:
Ill post more later, but he will hang back and hold his curative spell in reserve.  Essentailly nothing unless something tries to attack him.

Shadoweagle:
It was good to wake up today and see that nearly everyone had posted already :D Anyone know of Dozus's whereabouts? :p

I'm thinking i'm going to make a couple of changes when we get to the second chapter (hopefully not too far away). Some changes to the system and rules for simplicity, and some changes to the way I run the game - I know i've pretty much railroaded you all in one direction and i'm thinking of making the game more open-ended for you all, plus perhaps give time to work on character development.

I'll run it all by you gents when the chapter's ended anyway; i'll get your opinions and advice before I do anything drastic :D

Dozus:
Dozus is back!

Family stuff, had planned to be back at the beginning of the weak, but complications made it so that I haven't arrived until now. But here I am.

Wulfhere:
Let's fire this bad boy back up!  I'd like to see what happens next.

Shadoweagle, when one of us doesn't post, just put them on autopilot for a round.

valadaar:
Concur!

and Conquer!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version