llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]  (Read 35405 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Scrasamax

  • The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • ****
  • Posts: 3517
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Systems Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Questor Gold Creator 10
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
Re: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]
« Reply #100 on: March 07, 2013, 10:44:51 PM »

Tracking check d20 8

Perception roll d20 18

Muldoon finds more mech tracks (I know, they are so hard to find) but he can't tell how long ago the machine had come through, given the cold and the generally calm weather, they could be a week old or thirty minutes old.

Perception: there is ambient noise and animal indicators that the area is clear. There are a few hardy birds, and he can detect the thermal presence of several small mammals (cross reference: likely GMO arctic raccoons). No signs of shooting, panic, violence, or anything else. When things went bad, there apparently was no one present at this location.


Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline caesar193

  • Slithy Tove
  • Strolenati
  • Master
  • *
  • Posts: 458
  • Awards 2013 System of the Year 2013 Most Quest Submissions Lifeforms Guild 2012 Newbie of the Year Hall of Heroes 5 Golden Creator
    • Awards
Re: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]
« Reply #101 on: March 10, 2013, 12:15:43 PM »
Brian waited for a minute for Muldoon to get back, and then turned on his channel.

"Muldoon?" Brian began, "Find anything important? And if you didn't, can you return so we can hit the arco?"

caesar193
Moderator of the  Cartography Guild
LEVEL SEVEN
Cartographer, middling minion- level two
Dwarf-level one
Necromancer, Acolyte Octavian Morbidius- level one
Divine Syond, Novice Follower of Lunism- level one
Jacob Latris, Demonologist of the Brotherhood- level two
--------------------------------------------------------
STR: 6 | END: 6 | CON: 5 | DEX: 5 | CHA: 7 | INT: 11
--------------------------------------------------------
Our maps are always 100% right,. Its the terrain that's wrong.

Offline axlerowes

  • Strolenati
  • Knight
  • *
  • Posts: 246
  • ABWB: Always Be World building
  • Awards Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Item Guild 2012 Most Comments of the Year Golden Creator
    • Awards
Re: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]
« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2013, 06:32:23 AM »
"Sir, I am assuring that your path towards the 'acro' as clear and comfortable as follows.  Can you follow me on foot from where you are?"

Brian: "Listen you tin can of asswipe, I found this air tram it will fly us to the acro directly, so get back here, my brilliant superior intellect is bored."

Muldon "The only substantial thing that we have encountered; the only thing that universe has found interesting enough to reveal to us, is the fact that airborne traffic around the arco is subject to summary justice.  While the anti-air fire of the mechs that we have observed may be only directed at out going air traffic, in which case the air tram will never reach you, but we have no reasonable evidence that the mechs would ignore in coming traffic.  I need I believe our employer said to you that he believed the anti-air fire would keep the pacific rim interest away from the acro. So he believe air travel to be a bad idea.  The only certainty I can forsee with using that air tram is that you would reveal to some entity at the acro, if only to the airtram's A.I. that we are at the resort house. I sympathize with your boredom and frustration, indeed I took on this task because my previous position was not challenging enough.  But I shall have that boredom drive me to obviously dubious coarse of action. I already failed to interogate the choices laid before us previously and thus I just travelled 600 miles in a skiff through the pacific at winter towards what I believed was location close enough to be viewed from the Anchorage light house (the light house faces SW and has mountain to its east), but in actuality the location was 600 miles SE of us. So please sir don't let your boredom drive you take that air tram"

Offline EchoMirage

  • Caffeinated Alcoholic Blood
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • *
  • Posts: 1784
  • Medice cura te ipsum
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Master Questor Elite NPC Guild Golden Creator
    • Awards
Re: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]
« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2013, 06:40:39 AM »
"We're going in on foot - after all, we have to retrieve one data core, no physical assets. Remember how I said you should not get killed? This is one of the cases."
Using the uneven terrain for cover, Tel'Issare advanced on the arcology.
"Captain, the buttocks are moving from the pink into the red and purple spectrum! We cannot maintain this rate of spanking any longer!"

Authentic Strolenite (though spanked) (C) (R)

Offline Dozus

  • the Windward
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • *
  • Posts: 1330
  • Cephalopod
  • Awards 2012 Society of the Year Elite Item Guild Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10 2010 Society of the Year Questor
    • Awards
Re: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]
« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2013, 06:58:01 AM »
Joao nodded in agreement. "It is safer without the vehicles," he said simply. Ignoring the cold, he followed behind Blue, firearm in hand.
Dozus the Windward
Swashbuckler
LEVEL 2
Cartography Guild Minor Minion
Acolyte of the Divine Synod, Merchant of Divine Wealth
STR: 4 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 3 | CHA: 3 | INT: 4

Offline Scrasamax

  • The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • ****
  • Posts: 3517
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Systems Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Questor Gold Creator 10
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
Re: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]
« Reply #105 on: March 11, 2013, 07:49:47 AM »
Prewett agreed with Muldoon, it didn't pay to go against the advice of the hired expert. There was nothing to shoot at so the rugged silent Fade followed along with Prewett and the others.

They gathered their gear and prepared for the relatively short trek from the vacation house to the arco.


Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline caesar193

  • Slithy Tove
  • Strolenati
  • Master
  • *
  • Posts: 458
  • Awards 2013 System of the Year 2013 Most Quest Submissions Lifeforms Guild 2012 Newbie of the Year Hall of Heroes 5 Golden Creator
    • Awards
Re: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]
« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2013, 09:18:04 AM »
"It was only a suggestion," muttered Brian. "Besides, what's the sense of getting snow in your boots? Could've hack the security system. It's all the d**n mutants fault, corrupting the decent party members."

He grabbed his stuff, and then, after a moments reflection, stuffed the number in his bag. As well as the electronic stuff. Brian took one last gaze around the place, cursed the cold again, and trudged out after his party members.

caesar193
Moderator of the  Cartography Guild
LEVEL SEVEN
Cartographer, middling minion- level two
Dwarf-level one
Necromancer, Acolyte Octavian Morbidius- level one
Divine Syond, Novice Follower of Lunism- level one
Jacob Latris, Demonologist of the Brotherhood- level two
--------------------------------------------------------
STR: 6 | END: 6 | CON: 5 | DEX: 5 | CHA: 7 | INT: 11
--------------------------------------------------------
Our maps are always 100% right,. Its the terrain that's wrong.

Offline axlerowes

  • Strolenati
  • Knight
  • *
  • Posts: 246
  • ABWB: Always Be World building
  • Awards Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Item Guild 2012 Most Comments of the Year Golden Creator
    • Awards
Re: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]
« Reply #107 on: March 11, 2013, 05:49:28 PM »
Over the secure channel "Mr. Brian and Mr. Blue, there is group of armed individuals, organic humans, moving towards your position from the SE. With your permission I will try flush them towards you, it will be easier to pick them off on when they are on the move, they could be major delay if they dig in somewhere and have to rousted."

Offline EchoMirage

  • Caffeinated Alcoholic Blood
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • *
  • Posts: 1784
  • Medice cura te ipsum
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Master Questor Elite NPC Guild Golden Creator
    • Awards
Re: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]
« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2013, 05:13:06 AM »
"Please do, Muldoon" Blue dug in into a snow drift next to a young fir tree, gun pointed to the south-east. "Confirmed hostiles? What are they, arco-guards, or military scouts? Are they aware of our presence?"

Snow whispered, chasing in the wind across the drift. With the corner of one eye, Blue observed flakes settling behind its crest. 'Snow fort' Blue thought. 'Never built one' Blue mused.
The cross-hairs of the rifle's scope came to rest on the face of one of the approaching men. "Whenever you're ready, Joao."
"Captain, the buttocks are moving from the pink into the red and purple spectrum! We cannot maintain this rate of spanking any longer!"

Authentic Strolenite (though spanked) (C) (R)

Offline axlerowes

  • Strolenati
  • Knight
  • *
  • Posts: 246
  • ABWB: Always Be World building
  • Awards Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Item Guild 2012 Most Comments of the Year Golden Creator
    • Awards
Re: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]
« Reply #109 on: March 12, 2013, 06:13:29 AM »
"Mr. Blue, they appear to following the coast towards our previous position, perhaps they saw our water craft, but if they are aware your current position they have not made such indication.  I don't have a clear visual upon any insignias or tribal markings yet, but their weapons appear to be light anti-personal and they have no vehicles. They outnumber us about 2 to 1. Do I have leave to fire Mr. Prewitt?"

Muldon adjusted his position to get a clear shot at the chest of one them, his low caliber high velocity rounds were accurate up to 1000 meters, but easily deflect by brush and undergrowth. They weren't designed to drop the prey outright, but rather provide a mortal wound that would allow the beast to run a distance before collapsing. Muldoon knew what he was aiming for, a straight shot right to the bread box. It would collapse on lung first and then every subsequent breath increase the phenumothorax until it eventually suffocated. Muldoon would prefer to hit the biggest one, more likely to spoke the others in the herd he believed.

Offline Scrasamax

  • The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • ****
  • Posts: 3517
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Systems Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Questor Gold Creator 10
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
Re: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]
« Reply #110 on: March 12, 2013, 08:18:56 AM »
"Mr. Blue, they appear to following the coast towards our previous position, perhaps they saw our water craft, but if they are aware your current position they have not made such indication.  I don't have a clear visual upon any insignias or tribal markings yet, but their weapons appear to be light anti-personal and they have no vehicles. They outnumber us about 2 to 1. Do I have leave to fire Mr. Prewitt?"

Muldon adjusted his position to get a clear shot at the chest of one them, his low caliber high velocity rounds were accurate up to 1000 meters, but easily deflect by brush and undergrowth. They weren't designed to drop the prey outright, but rather provide a mortal wound that would allow the beast to run a distance before collapsing. Muldoon knew what he was aiming for, a straight shot right to the bread box. It would collapse on lung first and then every subsequent breath increase the phenumothorax until it eventually suffocated. Muldoon would prefer to hit the biggest one, more likely to spoke the others in the herd he believed.

He was able to sight the largest of the group, a physically large specimen, possibly light muscle augmentation. The man was carrying a large bore weapon, 995 chance of being a shotgun. He was moving near the front of the group, with several others similarly armed. (D20 check to hit, 10 to hit, 16 to kill)


Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline EchoMirage

  • Caffeinated Alcoholic Blood
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • *
  • Posts: 1784
  • Medice cura te ipsum
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Master Questor Elite NPC Guild Golden Creator
    • Awards
Re: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]
« Reply #111 on: March 12, 2013, 12:09:01 PM »
Protect your collective.
Blue raised one eyebrow. Blue was a collective of one, or, given how Blue was entirely able to have a thoughtful conversation with Tel'Issare and Witherwind and Facets of Blue 2 to 15... no. There was no split in Blue's personality, just themes and facets within the same thought gestalt.
So, what was the collective then?
Their little band?
Hardly - they found it difficult to walk in the same direction.
Blue found Joao Matos vaguely appealing - which likely was not based on reciprocity. No collective there.
So where the frag did that thought come from?

A part of Blue's mind was unaffected by the contemplation of thought origin, and simply focused on murder.
Blue's eyes narrowed as finally a clear shot presented itself.
Contrary to Muldoon's small caliber, the shot of the lasgun was unaffected by gravity, air resistance, wind - only smoke, rain and fog were highly detrimental to the laser's lethal power.
Blue pressed the trigger, and swiftly focused on another target before they managed to hide!
"Captain, the buttocks are moving from the pink into the red and purple spectrum! We cannot maintain this rate of spanking any longer!"

Authentic Strolenite (though spanked) (C) (R)

Offline axlerowes

  • Strolenati
  • Knight
  • *
  • Posts: 246
  • ABWB: Always Be World building
  • Awards Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Item Guild 2012 Most Comments of the Year Golden Creator
    • Awards
Re: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]
« Reply #112 on: March 12, 2013, 03:49:05 PM »
Muldon takes aim, then for a moment his eyes come to into focus not the big man but on somebody else, some body he hasn't seen since.... the grey head and familiar face of,...."Mister ...sir...what " his voice floats over the channel

Muldoon d20 check= 3

Offline caesar193

  • Slithy Tove
  • Strolenati
  • Master
  • *
  • Posts: 458
  • Awards 2013 System of the Year 2013 Most Quest Submissions Lifeforms Guild 2012 Newbie of the Year Hall of Heroes 5 Golden Creator
    • Awards
Re: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]
« Reply #113 on: March 12, 2013, 09:20:21 PM »
Brian scanned the area for other possible threats (OCC: 11 for search/look or whatever you call it). Not having a gun himself, he was obliged to rely on a- of all things!- a gene-whore goat for protection. At least the mutant had a seibertron as help. Muldoon would be, naturally, a huge help for the naturally inferior Blue.

Muldoon's voice crackled over the channel.

Quote
"Mister... sir...what"

Then again, maybe the mutant didn't have any help.

Brian raised his receiver to his lips. "Muldoon! Everything all right over there? And who is this 'mister' you refer to?"

caesar193
Moderator of the  Cartography Guild
LEVEL SEVEN
Cartographer, middling minion- level two
Dwarf-level one
Necromancer, Acolyte Octavian Morbidius- level one
Divine Syond, Novice Follower of Lunism- level one
Jacob Latris, Demonologist of the Brotherhood- level two
--------------------------------------------------------
STR: 6 | END: 6 | CON: 5 | DEX: 5 | CHA: 7 | INT: 11
--------------------------------------------------------
Our maps are always 100% right,. Its the terrain that's wrong.

Offline axlerowes

  • Strolenati
  • Knight
  • *
  • Posts: 246
  • ABWB: Always Be World building
  • Awards Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Item Guild 2012 Most Comments of the Year Golden Creator
    • Awards
Re: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]
« Reply #114 on: March 12, 2013, 10:12:21 PM »
Muldoon Replies Text only:

I missed

Offline EchoMirage

  • Caffeinated Alcoholic Blood
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • *
  • Posts: 1784
  • Medice cura te ipsum
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Master Questor Elite NPC Guild Golden Creator
    • Awards
Re: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]
« Reply #115 on: March 13, 2013, 02:53:10 AM »
I rolled a mighty 6
The soldier bent over to pick up something just as Blue pressed the trigger, and the laser burned a hole into the snow, rapidly expanding water propelling snow everywhere in a flurry.
"Captain, the buttocks are moving from the pink into the red and purple spectrum! We cannot maintain this rate of spanking any longer!"

Authentic Strolenite (though spanked) (C) (R)

Offline Scrasamax

  • The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • ****
  • Posts: 3517
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Systems Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Questor Gold Creator 10
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
Re: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]
« Reply #116 on: March 13, 2013, 09:26:51 AM »
Now spooked, the group of stalkers quickly move to action, they raise their weapons and start scanning the terrain. Several fall back, the leaders of the group. Two break out from the group, they are decidedly younger, in the young teens range, and a boy has a pistol and the girl is apparently unarmed. The boy is moving away from their location but the girl is moving in the general direction of Blue and Muldoon.

Group Spot Check: D20/4, they don't see Blue or Muldoon



Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline axlerowes

  • Strolenati
  • Knight
  • *
  • Posts: 246
  • ABWB: Always Be World building
  • Awards Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Item Guild 2012 Most Comments of the Year Golden Creator
    • Awards
Re: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]
« Reply #117 on: March 13, 2013, 10:29:33 AM »
Point of Order: I thought I had flanked (and intended to flank( the new party in order to create a cross fire between myself and Blue.

Muldoon shakes off his vision and takes aim the large man with shotgun who has hunkered down.  Can't let them get dug in....he takes another shot with his rifle.  His heat sinks make a slight rumble as if in satisfaction as the bullet pierces the man's flank.

d20 check 13

Offline EchoMirage

  • Caffeinated Alcoholic Blood
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • *
  • Posts: 1784
  • Medice cura te ipsum
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Master Questor Elite NPC Guild Golden Creator
    • Awards
Re: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]
« Reply #118 on: March 13, 2013, 02:00:23 PM »
Blue was in no mood to shoot kids - the girl would easily be incapacitated if she came too close.
Instead, the draenei aimed at one of the retreated leaders - the augmented one - before he vanished. A lasgun is excellent at not giving the shooter's position away - unless someone had the right vision aid to see the trace of ionized air, or particulates in the air gave away the passing shot.
'Blessed be clean Alaskan air' Blue smiled as the rifle's capacitor charged and the finger again pressed the trigger.
And, an 8. Derp. Having a fifty-fifty to hit with modern scoped weapons... sucks :P
"Captain, the buttocks are moving from the pink into the red and purple spectrum! We cannot maintain this rate of spanking any longer!"

Authentic Strolenite (though spanked) (C) (R)

Offline Scrasamax

  • The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • ****
  • Posts: 3517
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Systems Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Questor Gold Creator 10
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
Re: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]
« Reply #119 on: March 14, 2013, 11:31:08 AM »
The group started laying down suppressing fire, mostly in the general direction of Muldoon's position. This presented their backsides to Blue and his rather abominable skill with the laser rifle. The cold air made the barrel steam after his second shot.

Spot check for Blue, d20 please. Apply a -2 penalty to the roll.
Girl makes spot check: d20/14 and has picked out Blue's location in general.

Muldoon is unbothered by the gunfire. All of the rounds are going in the general area of a standing target, passing over his head. The injured shooter is standing back up, ignoring the blood running down his leg. He chambers a round, face calm, and fires a pattern of shot into a tree several yards away from the concealed Seibertronian.

Muldoon Only Spoiler
As a machine with a gun, apply a +4 bonus to using the rifle

The group is started by the eruption and volume of gunfire that follows as the ambushed group lays down it's suppressing fire. Prewett draws his service sidearm and Fade racks his carbine.


Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline axlerowes

  • Strolenati
  • Knight
  • *
  • Posts: 246
  • ABWB: Always Be World building
  • Awards Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Item Guild 2012 Most Comments of the Year Golden Creator
    • Awards
Re: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]
« Reply #120 on: March 14, 2013, 02:13:06 PM »
Muldon stays still, trying to decrease his heat signature and stay as low to the ground as possible. 

He tries to pick out the biggest gun the group, and discern their likely movement pattern

Perception Roll d20_3

Tactics-Intelligence (untrained d20_2)

The dice hate me.


Communicates Text Only

I have lost sight of the targets, do you have visual.


Offline Dozus

  • the Windward
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • *
  • Posts: 1330
  • Cephalopod
  • Awards 2012 Society of the Year Elite Item Guild Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10 2010 Society of the Year Questor
    • Awards
Re: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]
« Reply #121 on: March 14, 2013, 03:54:24 PM »
At the sight of the oncomers, João knelt and pulled the rifle up from its position on his back. He waited calmly, ignoring the ongoing fire. As he sighted the wounded shotgun-wielder rising again, he took aim and fired.

Dozus rolls 1d20 and gets 8.
Dozus the Windward
Swashbuckler
LEVEL 2
Cartography Guild Minor Minion
Acolyte of the Divine Synod, Merchant of Divine Wealth
STR: 4 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 3 | CHA: 3 | INT: 4

Offline EchoMirage

  • Caffeinated Alcoholic Blood
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • *
  • Posts: 1784
  • Medice cura te ipsum
  • Awards Item Guild Lifeforms Guild NPC Guild Master Questor Elite NPC Guild Golden Creator
    • Awards
Re: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]
« Reply #122 on: March 15, 2013, 03:39:04 AM »
Blue eyed the approaching girl - was the kid lost? Poor fatty... wait, the face was not in line with the body under the jacket, unless she had something else under there... wires could be seen protruding from a tear in the fabric."Frag."
Whatever was up with the rifle, whether the scope had shifted, or something inside was foggy? Blue had no time to find out until the little cherry bomb came in for a hug.
Blue reached into the bubbling fountain inside, shooting from that tear at the soul, from a door to elsewhere, into that stream of 'frag you and die', and connected to the approaching girl, and pushed.
Move.
Move, biiitch!
d20, rolled 8
That's what came from restraining yourself from splattering that little s**t of a hacker against a wall. Against a tree. Against the road. Shoving him feet first into the boat's propeller. It broke your flow.
Frag the little fragger.
Move, godd**n piece of s**te!
Gimme that +2.

She bleated as she soared up in an arc towards the rest of her band, and briefly before landing, Blue hit her with a well-placed laser shot, igniting her cargo just where it was best. 12 on d20 should be a hit, yes?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 09:22:34 AM by EchoMirage »
"Captain, the buttocks are moving from the pink into the red and purple spectrum! We cannot maintain this rate of spanking any longer!"

Authentic Strolenite (though spanked) (C) (R)

Offline Scrasamax

  • The Rogue Scholar
  • Emperor
  • ****
  • Posts: 3517
  • 20% Cooler
  • Awards 2013 Most Submissions 2012 Most Quest Submissions Elite Systems Guild Hall of Heroes 10 Elite Questor Gold Creator 10
    • Scras' Blog
    • Awards
Re: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]
« Reply #123 on: March 15, 2013, 08:58:15 AM »
The girl was flung back by the force of Blue's psychic blast. For a moment everything hung silent as the girl went flipping through the snow. He raised the rifle, fired the beam of coherent light that charred a hole through her down jacket and burrowed into the block of explosives under the jacket. The block ignited, and in a fraction of a second converted itself from a solid material into an expanding cloud of expanding heat and gas. The girl exploded like a balloon full of blood. Several of the members of the hunting party were wounded by shrapnel from her jacket, bits of glass and pieces of metal.

The hunting party fell into disarray, a silent paroxysm of panic and impulsive action. Several threw themselves down, several others broke and ran back towards the arco and a couple stood their ground  and shouldered their weapons.


Stout Lagerale of the Dwarven Guild
STR: 4 | END: 4 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 2 | INT: 4

Tentacle Tentacle Sanity Schmanity

Offline axlerowes

  • Strolenati
  • Knight
  • *
  • Posts: 246
  • ABWB: Always Be World building
  • Awards Questor NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Item Guild 2012 Most Comments of the Year Golden Creator
    • Awards
Re: White Out [Cosmic Era RP]
« Reply #124 on: March 18, 2013, 06:15:41 PM »
After placing a bullet between the ribs of the shotgun wielding bull of the gang Muldoon hunkered down the underbrush, losing direct sight of the targeted herd.  A explosion and the smell of charred flesh (it is flesh isn't it?) assaulted his sensitive ears. Muldoon check his flanks quickly

Perception Roll 12 (no modifier added)

several others broke and ran back towards the arco

Muldoon's senses, trained for tracking prey in the woods saw the two men huffing and slipping through the snow towards the Acro, "Are the competitors or are the heading home."

Muldoon adjusts to get shot, without giving away his position but of course putting the shot first, he raises himself low on fallen long and extends his vision toward the man in the lead.

Stealth Roll_7... I hope hiding in the woods is Muldoon wheel house

Muldoon's goal is to drop the lead man and divert the path of the other man. He focuses in on the mans chest, watching the air pushing in and out, in and out beckoning him to blow that lung apart....then he release his shot

firearms d20_12 again (no modifier added) so with +2 a 14