Roleplaying > Moderated Freeform

Chapter the Second, The Road to Canagadi

<< < (24/24)

Murometz:

--- Quote ---"The communal pavilions, while close, do not seem very appealing to me.  Too many people, too close. I'd sooner take my rest under the stars."
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---"I certainly would prefer to rest away from... this. Do we have all we need?" She did not like to hang around Zamorza. Plague drew evil spirits and demons like a corpse draws flies
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---"Let us shake the sand from our feet and leave this place."
--- End quote ---

Indeed.

(ooc: Just a reminder, you can purchase anything you like more or less, and add it to your equipment lists without IC'ing it before I whisk you away to Canagadi. This seems as good a point as any to end Chapter 2, and begin Chapter 3. So, we will do so.)

The companions gathered up their supplies and mounts and proceeded north leaving the dusty and dangerous city-outisde-the-walls behind. When next we catch up with them, we find them in Canagadi proper, a small, loosely administered country (province really), tucked away between mountains. The clime is strange, as it is warmer here than a place this far north would seem to be, and hence an interesting array of wildlife (mostly flora) proliferates. The companions travel uneventfully from Zamorza to Canagadi, and deep in the night, find a rural inn, soon after crossing the invisible border. After a restful sleep, the companions gather to break their fast in the taproom, and make their plans...the innkeep informs them that the place they seek, Silent Woman Keep, is only a few hours ride through the mountain passes, but why would you want to go to that accursed place, he offers.

So ends Chapter 2, the Road to Canagadi.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version