Roleplaying > OOC, Starters and Questions

Cosmic Era Game

<< < (20/20)

caesar193:
Soooooooo..... It's been six days since this whole game has seen action. Brian still doesn't know what his loot- I mean, borrowings are. And whether Muldoon has succeeded in his painting of the ground with a nice red color. So is this thing done? If so, note to self: play more versatile character in next RP, that can be involved in more activities.

Both Brian and caesar193 would like to hack his way into the arco, tap into the weapon systems, and blow up those PRC possible threats! And, of course, hold the world hostage for, say, quadruple what that Johnson chap offered. Naturally.

So, yes on the go?

Scrasamax:
I've had, and will have a busy schedule for the next week or two so haven't devoted time to the RP likeI would like to.

I'm not liking how the shoot from the hip dice are working, the Cosmic Era is supposed to be fast, and lethal and the firefight was certainly not fast, and nor was it very lethal.

1 - critical failure
2-6 - standard failure
7-12 - standard success
13-18 - good success
19 - excellent success
20 - critical success

Scrasamax:

--- Quote from: caesar193 on April 08, 2013, 08:15:04 PM ---Soooooooo..... It's been six days since this whole game has seen action. Brian still doesn't know what his loot- I mean, borrowings are. And whether Muldoon has succeeded in his painting of the ground with a nice red color. So is this thing done? If so, note to self: play more versatile character in next RP, that can be involved in more activities.

Both Brian and caesar193 would like to hack his way into the arco, tap into the weapon systems, and blow up those PRC possible threats! And, of course, hold the world hostage for, say, quadruple what that Johnson chap offered. Naturally.

So, yes on the go?

--- End quote ---

I don't know where Morte has gotten off to, so if you wanted you could run Fade, the gun adept and Brian Bolles could be the mcguffin that the group has to protect so he can hack doors and computers.

items 'borrowed'
S3 Lite interface (for mobile net browsing)
Several high end tablets (street value once jailbroken)
Hologram Girlfriend System
Control Dongle for personal (missing) aerocar

caesar193:
Ummmm... Axelrowes, my only question is about that picture that has a dog in it. What dog?

And scrasamax, this Hologram Girlfriend system, what sorts of things can Brian do with it after this mission is over (or perhaps during, i havent decided yet  :wink:) ? If Brian finds himself lonely in a stray corner in the arco- sorry, i mean hotel room- how can this hologram... Entertain him?

axlerowes:
d**n it ceasar is a AI construct....that explains the girlfriend thing, so were you built to spy on the Iranian missile program or play chess?

What else do they build AIs for these days?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version