Idea Guild > Fields of Challenge

SE Creative Exercise-collab thread

<< < (4/5) > >>

Strolen:

--- Quote from: axlerowes on January 06, 2013, 12:44:39 PM ---So does the King know that the Nishan are smuggling and his "ignorance" is just for appearances?

--- End quote ---

I think the king is truly ignorant. I am working my way from the bottom up and letting the ideas build so I haven't quite figured that part out yet. I am leaning towards the king being a puppet of the 7 strongest families right now...and the families will know all about (and profit off of) the smuggling. The hope of escape might be one of the keys of keeping the country together. Allowing hope.

Didn't have time to mess with it today unfortunately. First day back to work after a couple months is a real time sink!

axlerowes:
I was running with the exiles blame several strong families fro turning the King against them.

Dozus:
Scras: What are your thoughts on a community of exile/refugee dwarves of Kazandelve living in the swamps of Swynmoor?

Strolen:
Ok. Home alone with the kids for a week and getting the flu for two days is almost c/w. Time to get back to putting the rest of my ideas for this down!!

Shadoweagle:
Yeah, yeah! Tell us the tale of Vartanadel, strolen!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version