Idea Guild > Fields of Challenge

Map Challenge #1: Decathros

<< < (20/20)

valadaar:

--- Quote from: Jojokiwi on April 02, 2014, 08:59:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: valadaar on April 01, 2014, 04:39:27 AM ---Currently, 19 is claimed by Cheka. There are no unclaimed territories. But there are a few with only placeholder status.

--- End quote ---

well that's disappointing,  thanks for pointing this out val...is there any news on another map?

--- End quote ---

Not yet - SE mentioned another may be in the offing at some time.

Now, partitioning is allowed, so someone could offer up a portion of their territory - I have a couple of Islands in the Bay of Kelevest which you could have if that worked for you:

Keep in mind with North Korea/ er Vartanadel to the south, those islands are in contested waters.  Vartanadel and Kelevest ships frequently have 'incidents' in those waters.

A small power on those islands would have an interesting time of it.

modred11:

--- Quote from: Shadoweagle on April 01, 2014, 07:50:07 AM ---I have updated the initial post with the claims. 19 is currently claimed by both. If both authors agree (Cheka Man and Modred11), We shall split area 19 into 19a (Modred11)and 19b  (Cheka man).

19a, the 'Upper' half of 19, constitutes the main bulk of the light blue area, excluding the south-eastern section, and the two larger isles to the south. 19a includes the tiny 'speck' island to the south.

19b constitutes the south-eastern section of land, and the two larger south isles.

19a Shall belong to Modred11

19b Shall belong to Cheka Man.

--- End quote ---

I didn't realize I had claimed an area that had already been claimed, I apologize for doing that. I can withdraw my claim if it's a problem, or go along with this solution. I didn't have any ideas for what to do with the south-eastern section either way.

MysticMoon:
Idea Placeholder

Ancient race of Vulture people once had cities of advanced magic and science but the race has long since died out. The crumbling remains of their cities lie at the heart of a nigh-impenetrable desert. Their lore is coveted by the few who have even heard rumors of their existence.

Some even whisper of survivors who have been kept in stasis for millennia...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version