Idea Guild > Fields of Challenge

Map Challenge #1: Decathros

<< < (9/20) > >>

Strolen:
Ah, now I see. Yes, wrong link!

I rewrote the empty number descriptions and added the colored borders. I should number them but I can't get to the map at the moment. I spent so much time on the map yesterday that putting it up was almost an afterthought so I didn't spend as much time on the logistics of it as I should have.

So

1) Map links updated so they go to the correct map.
2) Rewrote the descriptions to have the number and color to the region. Still no numbers, but you should be able to figure it out from the colors. Unumbered regions start at 15 at the top right and go through the unnamed lands in a clockwise motion.

Gossamer:
I would like the pink/purple/magenta country please.

I dunno yet what I'm gonna do with it, all I know is I want to do something that hasn't been done a million times already.

Strolen:
Shameless and needed bump.

I pledge that before the New Year I will finish the submissions I had sitting on this that are about 80% done.

If you haven't moved any of this to the main citadel as a true submission, DO IT. :)

Dozus:
An even more shameless bump.

I've got a bunch of Swynmoor stuff I'm trying to convert to readable submissions and it'd be nice if there were fellow Decathrans (is that the proper locative?) putting their work out as well.

MysticMoon:
Oh, right... Decathros...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version