llamaenterhear

Author Topic: Kobold Rouges  (Read 4611 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Eon Elder Dragon of Time

• Ruler of Time
  • Nomad
  • Time is an illusion
    • Awards
Kobold Rouges
« on: January 14, 2019, 09:51:42 PM »
So far I have an idea for four kobold rouge's. One Assassin, one thief, one arcane trickster, and one dual class with a bard They all will have lots of points in stealth. The second thing they will get points in most is a form of persuasion the assassin intimidated, thief diplomacy, the arcane trickster bluff. The rogue/bard will have something a bit different perform.

Can perform be used instead of bluff/diplomacy/intimidation to act oneself out of a situation?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 04:28:16 PM by Eon Elder Dragon of Time »
When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

Offline Wulfhere

• Intimidator of Insolent Upstarts
  • Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Awards Golden Creator Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 NPC Guild Locations Guild Elite
    • Awards
Re: Kobold Rouge's
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 03:29:09 PM »
Depending on who is running the game, you can use alternate skills to replace social skills when the performance would suit the situation.  What rule set are you using?
"Nothing real can defeat us:  Nothing unreal exists."
- Buckaroo Banzai

• Ruler of Time
  • Nomad
  • Time is an illusion
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 11:28:10 PM »
Actually I don't know just trying to get some character s together when I can actually find a game near me. Just wanted to know if it's possible if not it would be used as a character for back story until I found a game for it
When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

Offline Wulfhere

• Intimidator of Insolent Upstarts
  • Strolenati
  • Grand Master
  • Awards Golden Creator Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 NPC Guild Locations Guild Elite
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 01:16:48 PM »
The answer depends on how granular and detailed the game's skill rules are.  Some game systems assume that each skill encompasses abilities that would be a natural subset of the main skill, while others break down the skills more precisely, and require that you invest in each related skill. 
"Nothing real can defeat us:  Nothing unreal exists."
- Buckaroo Banzai

• Ruler of Time
  • Nomad
  • Time is an illusion
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 04:06:16 PM »
Cool. Just had the idea for the rouges and it went from 1 to 4 and wanting to make a kobold rogue guild. It mostly started as an idea for back story for my kobolds but once I get my characters set up and guild ready I won't mind if it's used as backstory for other kobold characters. Just ask to be informed of character and it's stats and updates on characters so I can add it to the lore of the guild
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 04:28:39 PM by Eon Elder Dragon of Time »