I've been thinking of which Guild/Quest to next pledge myself too in order to get something in the pipeline.
I can't seem to decide where to go next so I though maybe starting a Guild that encourages authors to work together more. To bring ideas together, help the struggling, and guide the new. Rough introductory stuff still being drafted to go here
The basic plan for the 1st Guild Quest, should this amount to anything would go something like this:
1. To write an NPC in collaboration with another author.
2. The NPC may not be violent or combative in nature, but should focus in some way or other (this is just a guideline) on being helpful, wise, academic yadda yadda y'all get the idea..
3. The sub must have at least 3 votes and maintain a score of 3.0 or higher to qualify.
4. The authors must vote on 3 other peoples submissions ~(excluding their own)
5. Each author must give an up-vote to at least 3 comments on useful/appropriate comments on their sub/other subs.
This is what I have so far and I'm putting it here for now to try and figure out what you all think of it.
Is it do-able?
Would there be enough interest in it?
Insert extra filler text here at leisure..