Strolenati Discussions > Site Help

One Account Per IP

(1/2) > >>

Strolen:
This is a simple one to keep things easy.

Each IP is allowed only ONE account.

If we find someone posting under multiple handles with the same IP, pretending to be two different people, all accounts and posts related to that activity will be removed at my discretion. If it continues further, your IP address will also be banned from future signups.

We are all here to share and network with other roleplayers. Anything that detracts from the simple object of enjoying each other's creations is bad for the site.

The point of moderation is not to limit discussion, promote or suppress points of view, or any other secret agenda. The goal of moderation is to keep the forums enjoyable and free from problems that detract from the experiences of our users. Multiple accounts detract from the experience.

There are a few, rare exceptions of course. For these few exceptions, we will require a stated PM explaining who is using the accounts and why there is the sharing of IPs. If multiple accounts per IP are approved then the reason why will be kept by the admins.

Thanks!

Forganthus:
Has this happened in the past or is this more of a preventative measure?

Murometz:
Oh, the stories I could tell!! I mean, umm, nope, just preventative measures. Nothing to see here. Carry on.  :P

Murometz:
Ok, i'll come clean, Forganthus. The truth as they say, is stranger than fiction.

I am actually, Strolen, Murometz, Dossta, Scrasamax, Shadoweagle, caesar193, valadaar, and like 5-6 others.

Now you know. 94% of the time, you're just interacting with me. I hope this doesn't in any way detract from your Strolen.com experience and enjoyment!!!!

Dossta:
Dude, stop talking to yourself already.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version