llamaenterhear

Author Topic: M-m-m-Medication!  (Read 169 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Roack

• Mathom's chosen
  • Grand Master
  • ɹoʊ̯æk
  • Awards Hall of Heroes 5 Lifeforms Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • Awards
M-m-m-Medication!
« on: November 15, 2016, 11:28:58 PM »
Who has two thumbs and got medication for her bipolar disorder and also heavily prognosed with ADHD?

This lady!

I know you can't see me, but know that I did the Fonz immediately after doing that.
Also, I realize I haven't spoken with you guys in a long time, so I apologize if the intimate details of my mental hygiene are a little inappropriate, but I'm excited I'm fixing my stuff, and I'm reasonably sure these were major contributors to my Mathomic tendencies.
"Yeah, I'm totally gonna finish this, soon."

Offline Dozus

• the Windward
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Varglesprast!
  • Awards 2012 Society of the Year Elite Item Guild Hall of Heroes 10 2010 Society of the Year Golden Creator Questor
    • Awards
Re: M-m-m-Medication!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 08:25:30 AM »
Really glad to hear it, Roack. I hope the medication helps, and Mathom is kept at bay. :D
Dozus the Windward
Swashbuckler
LEVEL 2
Cartography Guild Minor Minion
Acolyte of the Divine Synod, Merchant of Divine Wealth
STR: 4 | END: 2 | CON: 4 | DEX: 3 | CHA: 3 | INT: 4

Offline Roack

• Mathom's chosen
  • Grand Master
  • ɹoʊ̯æk
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 01:03:36 PM »
Danke Schön! I appreciate the support.
I'm hoping this will help me churn some things out at a higher speed than a paragraph per week.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 03:54:09 PM by Roack »

Offline EchoMirage

• Caffeinated Alcoholic Blood
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Medice cura te ipsum
  • Awards Golden Creator 5 Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 03:41:13 PM »
As a person of sub-optimal sanity myself, I can empathize. Thumbs up, and feel free to ask for input.
"Captain, the buttocks are moving from the pink into the red and purple spectrum! We cannot maintain this rate of spanking any longer!"

Authentic Strolenite (though spanked) (C) (R)

Offline Roack

• Mathom's chosen
  • Grand Master
  • ɹoʊ̯æk
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2016, 03:56:29 PM »
Glad to know I'm not the only one, especially since you've always seemed to be holding things together quite well, Echo. That gives me a lot of confidence, thank you :D

Offline EchoMirage

• Caffeinated Alcoholic Blood
  • Strolenati
  • Emperor
  • Medice cura te ipsum
  • Awards Golden Creator 5 Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Item Guild NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2016, 04:02:28 PM »
You know how you look around yourself and think "I'm not ready to adult. Who let me adult?" and then you look around yourself and realise "No, I'm good, I'm adulting soooo hard" ? :D
"Captain, the buttocks are moving from the pink into the red and purple spectrum! We cannot maintain this rate of spanking any longer!"

Authentic Strolenite (though spanked) (C) (R)

Offline Roack

• Mathom's chosen
  • Grand Master
  • ɹoʊ̯æk
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2016, 04:26:35 PM »
Constantly. My therapist keeps telling me I'm "ahead of others my age," because most people don't deal with these kinds of emotional issues until their 40s, but it's a little tough to believe when I look at my 6-month per job, paycheck to paycheck highschool dropout work history. Then other days I am overwhelmed by my own arrogance.

Offline axlerowes

• Strolenati
  • Master
  • Procrastination!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Awards Article Guild Plot Guild Elite Plot Guild Golden Creator Questor NPC Guild
    • Excursions from the Citadel
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2016, 04:40:27 PM »
You write so effectively, I would never have guessed that you were struggling with things that include a learning disability (ADHD).  I look forward to reading more of your stuff. From over here you have always seemed solid and intelligent (which is surprisingly difficult to do on the Internet).

Offline Roack

• Mathom's chosen
  • Grand Master
  • ɹoʊ̯æk
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2016, 04:59:27 PM »
Honestly, I didn't really know, myself. At least not until the last few years. Growing up I was always told (and convinced) I just had "some kind of depression." It definitely explains the number of times I've found my keys in the fridge, though.
Glad it doesn't come across in my work, and even more glad you want to see more. Thank you :D

Offline Murometz

• Last of the Bogatyrs
  • Emperor
  • Raconteur
  • Awards Locations Guild 2013 Most Upvoted Comment Lifeforms Guild Item Guild 2012 Lifeform of the Year Golden Creator 5
    • Murometz.com
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2016, 08:45:17 PM »
Glad to hear it and glad you're back, Roack. Also, maybe it's just me, but somehow keeping keys in the fridge makes sense.
Authentic Strolenite™©®

PoisonAlchemist: Man Muro, you boost my confidence and then you just go crush it with a heartbreaking work of staggering genius.
Pariah: Don't tell him things like that, if his head gets any bigger he'll float off like a weather ballon :p

Offline Roack

• Mathom's chosen
  • Grand Master
  • ɹoʊ̯æk
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2016, 08:54:58 PM »
Well, I do like them cold.

I'm glad to be back, and especially glad to see we've retained many of the major players, yourself one of the chiefs among them.