llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Adventures  (Read 6893 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline nitouken

• Adept
    • Awards
Adventures
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2003, 10:23:13 PM »
Nitouken raises an eyebrow and neatly trips the urchin.
"Is this yours?" He raises the coin purse as Raen runs up. He jingles it slightly and tosses it to her.
If they cannot smoke cigars in heaven, I shall not go.
                               -Mark Twain

There are no Absoluts in life, only vodka.

Offline Raen

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Adventures
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2003, 05:46:59 AM »
(OOC: It would be useful if you could put some discription of yourself inside. I can't interact with you very well as I have absolutely no idea as to what you look like. In any case, I'll let you decide how we've met before. Mabye former friends or something.)

Raen grabbed the purse from the air. Following her instincts, however, she ran to the thief, an urchin, as it appered. Pulling the urchin up from the back of his tunic, she turned him towards her, glaring at him with near-silver eyes that could have frozen over with malice.

"Blast it, don't try that again, kid. You'll regret it. Now scoot." Raen pushed the supprised child away into the crowd, then stood up, tucking an errant strand of black hair away behind her ear. "Thanks," she mumbled, as she studied the person who had helped her. He looked vaguely familliar. "Have I seen you before?" she asked. All of a sudden, Raen remembered who the person standing infront of her was. Her eyes suddenly became wary and on the defensive.

"Nitouken. So we meet again."
'Me, a thief? Ah... no, why on earth would I be a thief?' - When questioned on her occupation.

Offline devblu

• Apprentice
    • http://dragondreamproductions.tk
    • Awards
Adventures
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2003, 07:50:08 PM »
Zaax ran toward Raen startled. Suddenly Zaax stops right in front of Nitouken then glares. this guy might be evil. I can sense some sort of darkness within his aura Zaax pulls out his sword and points toward Nitouken. "Is this theif bothering you?"
obey me or suffer... In a good way!

Offline nitouken

• Adept
    • Awards
Adventures
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2003, 12:19:49 AM »
"Thief? Hardly" Nitouken flips his long black hair out of his dark eyes, and looks at Raen. "I believe we met at the Queen's Head tavern, some three weeks ago. I recall a matter of a silver piece and the dispute over the ownership thereof... You saved my life, as I recall. Fancy me having a chance to repay the favor. This time, I will be ready for the dagger in the boot." He flashes a quick grin, and opens his long cloak, revealing ninja gi and sheathed tanto and wakizashi at his sides.
                               -Mark Twain

Offline devblu

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Adventures
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2003, 07:35:52 PM »
Zaax puts his sword away and grins, "err... show off."

Offline nitouken

• Adept
    • Awards
Adventures
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2003, 07:11:58 AM »
Nitouken grins as he closes his cloak.
"So, anything I can help you with?"
                               -Mark Twain

Offline Raen

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Adventures
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2003, 10:54:40 PM »
(OOC: I may not be posting much as I am now in Sydney, Australia. Right now I'm in an internet cafe, which is jolly expensive. Try to continue without too much of me... or something. I'll try to post as much as possible.)

Raen pushed a strand of hair out of her eyes. Curse short and messy hair, couldn't be tied up and got in the way. She laughed to herself at both Nitouken and Zaax, who both seemed to be trying to upstage the other. So far, Nitouken was winning.

"In any case, why have you come to this town?" She addressed the question to Nitouken. "Last I heard you were heading to the capital, which is in the opposite direction of the Queen's Head. And tell me that it's not coincedence we meet again, Nitouken."
'Me, a thief? Ah... no, why on earth would I be a thief?' - When questioned on her occupation.

Offline nitouken

• Adept
    • Awards
Adventures
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2003, 01:43:08 AM »
"Coincidence? Far from it. I made it to the capital, and back, if you must know. Right now I was actually looking for you, because I am currently unemployed. I thought you could use a traveling companion. By all evidence, I am right, no?"
                               -Mark Twain

Offline devblu

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Adventures
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2003, 09:30:38 AM »
"You may not be a thief but your a dirty spy! He is not coming with us you know! Uhhh... sigh... sorry but if you plan to come with us you better be ready."

Offline nitouken

• Adept
    • Awards
Adventures
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2003, 02:21:21 PM »
"I'm ready. I carry two swords, the evil blade Zanken, and the holy blade Kamiyaken. I will serve you both where stealth is needed, and where might is needed. I can walk in shadows so as to be nearly invisible. My blades can strike from behind a door, and my shuriken and shaken can fly truer than an arrow. May I join you and repay my debt?"
                               -Mark Twain

Offline Raen

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Adventures
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2003, 11:25:15 PM »
(OOC: A plague on all mountain towns that have out of sight, out of mind internet cafes. Took me a good long time to find this one. Right now, I'm in the Blue Mountains. Nice place, though.)

Raen sighed. Men. "Zaax, Nitouken's no thief. You stay with him for a few days and you realise he's worse than that. And before you say anything else, yes, he can come with us. It's better than nothing. I know him already, so that's fine as well."

She took another look at Nitouken's array of weapons. Impressive, but her daggers served her well enough. "He can fight, you probably can and I know my skills. Nitouken, I'm warning you. Whatever quest I happened to sign up for is the usual save the world package. Deamons, monsters. Are you sure? I'd welcome you, but the final choice is up to him."

She looked from Nitouken to Zaax and back again. "Well?"

Offline nitouken

• Adept
    • Awards
Adventures
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2003, 07:25:03 AM »
Nitouken looked at Zaax, raising an eyebrow.
                               -Mark Twain

Offline devblu

• Apprentice
    • Awards
Adventures
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2003, 05:47:58 PM »
"What are you looking at? You'd better be ready because this wont be just a game you ear me!?" Zaax went inside a bar and orders some Wine. then he speaks to the bartender "So is this the small little job you can only get? Well it's better than nothing. Give me some strong wine and I will head off"

Offline nitouken

• Adept
    • Awards
Adventures
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2003, 07:08:03 PM »
Nitouken waits for the others outside, leaning against the wall.
                               -Mark Twain