Citadel Guilds > Dwarven Guild

caesar193 gets dwarfed

<< < (2/4) > >>

Strolen:
On it!

caesar193:
The last sub is finished! Thrall and Yola is an epic tale of love and death. If Shakespeare wrote RPG, Strolenati fictions, this is what he would have written. Now I just have to hope that it earns a 3.25 with 3+ votes.

caesar193:
Progress Report 1.1

So let's see. What I really have to do (besides the extra stuff you do after earning the level) is few now that the 3 subs are done. They do still need to get 3 votes and get 3.25+ on each (for any dwarf that wants another member into their drunken fold, here are the three: Hrothen's Gate, The Glenbeard Tunnels, and Thrall and Yola).

For the things is still need to do:
-Dwarf topic in forums
-vote+comment on 3 dwarf subs

Progress Report 1.2 will come out when I get that topic out. Or get far enough to scratch out another requirment.

caesar193:
Progress Report 1.2

Forum topic done! Another line to scratch off the top. It's called Dwarves and Military, and is highly awesome.

To finish lowering myself to the dwarven level, I still need:
-3 comment/votes on some dwarf subs
-3.25 with 3 votes on all dwarf subs

See the previous forum post for all the dwarf subs that still need votes if you are interested in helping out the caesar193.

I will hit those votes on the morrow, and until that is done, I will (don't hold me to this) see you all here with my next Progress Report.

caesar193:
Progress Report 1.3

Last post was more distant then I said it would be. But let us not dwell on such insignificant details, and admire caesar193's progress. I have commented and voted on the Seven Wonders of the Dwarven World, the Tungsten-Trousered Troubadors of Trilaxa, and the Dwarven War Chariot. Thus, I have made all my requirements! Except for that last one of three votes on each of the subs. But that is only a matter of time. Besides, the last sub that needs to be voted on is Thrall and Yola, which is a Freetext Friday sub, and thus has to be voted on by Dragonlordmax. So, I should be done fairly soon. Almost there! I can almost taste the victory ale!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version