Extraneous Voices of Picayune > Citadel Tavern

NaNoWriMo 2012

<< < (3/4) > >>

Dossta:
I've surprised myself.  Yesterday was Day 8 and I was still on target, getting in the magic 1667 words a day.  I'd had the idea for a couple of months now, and had already done a little outlining before it started, and that made a difference I think.  You still in this one Moon?

MysticMoon:

--- Quote from: Dossta on November 09, 2012, 10:54:25 AM ---I've surprised myself.  Yesterday was Day 8 and I was still on target, getting in the magic 1667 words a day.

--- End quote ---

That is excellent! Good job!

I'm still trying, but not getting far. I haven't given up, though, and I'll post as I make progress. I've had elements of this story rattling around in my head for years and I'm doing my best to make something semi-coherent out of it. Unfortunately, I'm mostly coming up dry when it comes to the actual writing.

Scrasamax:
I don't get excited about NaNoWriMo because without fail, real life sees fit to kick my teeth down my throat.

No one fights like family

Dossta:
I'm 35K words in now.  Beginning to think I may finish this thing.  Anyway, that's why I've been gone for the whole month, in case you were wonderin'

Dossta:
Wrote "THE END" on my 51K manuscript last night.  I'm going to sleep for two days, then start the rewrite.  Maybe try to squeeze in a Citadel article or two, as well. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version