Forgemaster Quest Requirements
1. Write 1.5
3 more Dwarven Subs, 1 stub allowed to take the place of a sub.
2. One of the subs must be a Dwarven Masterwork weapon or piece of armor (helms, girdles, shields, breast-plates, etc). Make your bearded ancestors proud!
3. Now the fun part!! Go find all of your pre-existing Dwarven-themed submissions. Attach a "Dwarven Guild" freetext to them. Every 2 subs thus marked, count as 1 for purposes of achieving the next level! So, lets say you find 4 old dwarven subs. You are now down to 1 new sub left to write! If you find more than 4, great, but Note: 1 new Masterwork Dwarven item must still be written to advance to next level.
3 submissions added to the Dwarven Guild
4. Find any 2 Dwarven subs and add ideas to them. Not comments, but ideas. 1 of the subs is allowed to be one of your own.
5. Vote/comment on any 3 Dwarven subs
6. At least 1 of your dwarven comments or added ideas, MUST be up-voted.
7. Remember, a 3.25 aggregate score on all of your dwarven subs must be maintained, with a Minimum of 2 votes/comments on each.
*OFFICIAL* Dwarven Guild 1st Level Requirements
1. Write 3 subs (1 stub is allowed to count as 1 sub for this Quest. But only 1 stub allowed, 2 must be subs) on anything Dwarven related
2. Start 1 Dwarven-related topic in Forums for general discussion/discourse (hey, it may lead to another sub for you!)
3. Read, vote, and comment on, 3 Dwarven-related submissions by others (non-member subs allowed. If it don't smell Dwarven, let 'em have it! If it feels Dwarven, invite them to join our guild!)
4. Must assign yourself at least a "3" at first level in strength, endurance, and constitution, respectively (Int, etc is less important to us Dwarves)
5. Must have 3 or more votes on each of your Dwarven-related submissions
6. Must maintain a 3.25 or higher score count on ALL of your Dwarven submissions from this day forward.
7. Must add "Dwarven Guild" freetext on all subs