llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Tarock Schmarock  (Read 21582 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Tarock Schmarock
« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2003, 01:16:11 AM »
Oh, you poor guy.  I've heard about those places, but I didn't think they actually existed.  It's just... wrong.
Sometimes angels fall from grace, and sometimes heroes die.

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
Tarock Schmarock
« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2003, 01:17:22 AM »
ya. But ive made a game out of it. Every day, me and my friends with our over-50 IQ's have a contest. Whoever has confused the most jocks by the end of the day wins! Its fun to do!!!
Bow down to the almighty ruler of your pitiful existance!

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
Tarock Schmarock
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2003, 01:18:23 AM »
same here 19 1/2  and One boyfriend (met at church went to diffrent schools sound familliar?) and even that was back in the eighth grade. her it is not that it is as much as a status thing is that the pickins are slim (most of the guys yeah drunken Ass holes!)
Adel
a simple girl with a complex past

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild NPC Guild Elite NPC Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Elite Item Guild
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Tarock Schmarock
« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2003, 01:18:46 AM »
Oooo!  I bet!  It's also fun to play "Confuse and/or scare the normal people."

Regina Raptorum, Benevolent Mad Scientist, Writer of Psychos, Guild Mistress of Esoteric Lore, Losers' Club Alumna, and Authentic Wacko

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
Tarock Schmarock
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2003, 01:20:18 AM »
ya pickings are slim, which is y this girl is even more appeling than just what I have said. Oh, and scaring normal people is only fun on All Hallow's Eve!!

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Tarock Schmarock
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2003, 01:21:20 AM »
Not if you're involved in the theater...

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
Tarock Schmarock
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2003, 01:22:37 AM »
I have yet to determine what normal is!  It just seems that the guys that i get stuck with are the half the time drunks that are cute don't get me wrong mut know they are cute type ( I hate that)
Adel

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Tarock Schmarock
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2003, 01:23:24 AM »
Ah.  Those kind of guys.

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
Tarock Schmarock
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2003, 01:27:49 AM »
your into the theater me too! Yeah that kind I dread them they really think their something I had one guy tell me once that I was lucky to be seen eith him Yeah I left!
Adel

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Tarock Schmarock
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2003, 01:29:36 AM »
My first day in high school, I'm at lunch and this guy comes over and sits down in front of me.  "Hi.  I'm Nathaniel.  I'm the hottest guy here."
My reaction was more or less, "Ooookay...."

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
Tarock Schmarock
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2003, 01:35:17 AM »
wow that is pretty hard to beat but I think I gottcha junior in Highschool and I am working on a 25 foot by 25 foot mural for the art department this new guy comes in never seen him before in my life name is Cody he is supposed to help me he looks over and says "d**n girl I would love to cover you in paint..." and I will let you imagine the rest of the conversation
Adel

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Tarock Schmarock
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2003, 01:36:10 AM »
Eeee....  Suffice to say, had I been there, he probably would have ended up covered in the most unpleasant-smelling, ugliest color of paint I could lay hands on.

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
Tarock Schmarock
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2003, 01:39:06 AM »
nah he just ended up wit a bloody nose!!!  I may be little but I Pack a punch didn't even get in trouble for it!
Adel

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Tarock Schmarock
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2003, 01:40:05 AM »
Good for you.

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
Tarock Schmarock
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2003, 01:42:52 AM »
thank you very much well it looks like it is time for me to depart and see what crazy dreams await me till next time Night!
Adel

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Ria Hawk

• Wacko Strolenite
  • Emperor
  • Demented Author Chick
    • KnightHawk
    • Awards
Tarock Schmarock
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2003, 01:43:17 AM »
C'ya!

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
Tarock Schmarock
« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2003, 04:29:20 PM »
wow, you can miss a lot in 15 min. I hope I never sound like that when I talk to girls.

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
Tarock Schmarock
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2003, 10:50:33 PM »
:wink: frankly I don't think your that stupid!  Just remember we girls do talk about this kinda thing and you do want to be remembered as the sweet guy not the guy with out a clue!
Adel

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline Kassil

• Phantasm of the Millenium
  • Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Elite Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Tarock Schmarock
« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2003, 07:12:15 AM »
Personally, I prefer not to be remembered at all by any but a very few people, all of whom I count as family regardless of societal or genetic ties.
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
Tarock Schmarock
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2003, 11:02:18 AM »
so Kassil, you wish to be nearly invisible? Why, I want people to remember me because they choose to, not because I force them too, but I want to be remembered some.

Offline Kassil

• Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
  • Awards Lifeforms Guild Item Guild Elite Item Guild Lifeforms Guild Elite Golden Creator Hall of Heroes 10
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Tarock Schmarock
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2003, 02:21:29 PM »
Wish to be? I am. My own mother has passed by me without noticing my presence.

I don't expect anybody else to grasp my desire for anonymity - if you don't have the same bundle of neurological imbalances, you won't get the desire to be the thing slinking through the shadows, unseen and unheard save when I wish to be.
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"
"You just grabbed the sword of the god you were just personally responsible for banishing from the world for the next ten thousand years. You just got zapped by around a billion volts of Angry Divine Power. You're dead."

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
Tarock Schmarock
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2003, 09:11:29 PM »
man, even with being the most powerful creature on earth, the life of a dragon sounds aweful.

Offline Adel

• King
    • Awards
Tarock Schmarock
« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2003, 11:04:37 PM »
to be remembered can either be a good thing or a not so good thing, but is an inevitable occurence.  There are two types of memory (LTM) and (STM) if you have any contact at all with any individual  what-so-ever you have already been  commited to STM, however, if you make a lasting impression on that particullar individual, good or bad, then you will be committed to LTM even if only temporarily.  You just want to be remebered as the sweet heart not the jerk! :wink:
Adel

Authentic Strolenite®©

Offline sniperspy

• Emperor
    • Awards
Tarock Schmarock
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2003, 12:27:37 AM »
exactly, I want to be remembered for what I did good in life.

Offline Kassil

• Master
  • Infinitely Improbable
    • K's Lair
    • Awards
Tarock Schmarock
« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2003, 06:56:10 AM »
Awful? Depends on your viewpoint.
Given that I've seen civilizations wither away, I find it something of a blessing. Being remember tends to attract the attention of those jealous that you're not subject to the same entropy that they are...
"I grab the sword!"
"Mmkay, you're dead."
"What!?"