llamaenterhear
Username: Password:

Author Topic: Necromantic Cult - The Deathpriest Quest (2)  (Read 3003 times)

0 Members and 1 Lonely Barbarian are spying on this topic.

Offline Mourngrymn

• Ruler of Hewdamia
  • Master
  • Awards Questor Systems Guild Society Guild Locations Guild Lifeforms Guild Item Guild
    • Awards
Necromantic Cult - The Deathpriest Quest (2)
« on: September 30, 2012, 08:07:48 PM »
*OFFICIAL* Necromancer's Cult - The Deathpriest Quest
This quest is for the requirement for next Level to become an honored deathpriest in the Necromantcer's Cult.

The path to gain the position of deathpriest is an honored yet lengthy task that leaves those who fail among the dead and eventual return as the undead as punishment for their failure. They are known for their dark and severe demeanor and a thirst for death and power that can defy even those ranked higher in the Necromantic order. They are at the forefront of conflict and battle when the swarm is unleashed and usually carry weapons of power to fulfill their task. Occasionally, a deathpriest will refuse advancement to a higher position of merit to stay in their place of destructive power, and this power is used to command more and more undead.

Deathpriest Requirements.

Arm the Swarm!
  • Create 3 types of items suitable for arming of the undead. Can be unique or mass produced. (3 submissions)
  • Create a new type of undead that can use one or more of the items you create.
    • Weapons, armor, it doesn't matter what it is, but keep in mind that it needs to be usable by undead. Anything to make them more powerful or give them a unique ability or edge. No necromancers, no clerics, cult members, or other live member of a death cult.
  • Putting the "Necromantic Cult" freetext to three undead/necromantic subs previously authored will count as a single sub for this quest. (co-authored work must gain the approval of the contributing author(s))
  • All four submissions must maintain a 3.5 or better with 3 votes, or 3.0 with 4 votes.
Notes: The armies must march forth and water the soil with the blood of innocents! Prepare your host of minions!
Reward: 4 stat points and you attain the Title of Deathpriest and gain a level. One bonus stat point if 2 or more of the items are tied together.

A famous saying among the deathpriest spoken by Dain the Raven Lord. For inspiration in the upcoming quest.

Be my eyes
I see what you want me to see
Innocent blood across the land
I kill what you need me to kill
Fill our hearts with war
Fill our lungs with blood
We are servants of destruction
With the death priest behind me

Lyrics thanks to Death Priest - Purified in Blood
Acolyte Ysuron the Undying Grymn – Necromancer Cult – Level 1
STR: 1 | END: 3 | CON: 4 | DEX: 2 | CHA: 6 | INT: 5
Authentic Semi-Retired Strolenite©®