Quest Idea Dump:Let the Bodies Hit the Floor (and Rise Up Again)
- Create a new type of undead (submission)
- Create a new location (submission)
- Create a plot that ties together the new type of undead and the new location (submission)
- All three submissions must maintain a 3 or better with 4 votes
Notes: Beginner-oriented quest, suitable for a necromancer to get his or her feet wet plotting the destruction of the world (or a reasonable fraction of it).
Reward: 3 stat points. One bonus stat point if any of the three submissions attains 4.5 or better with 3 votes.
For the Swarm!
- Create 3 new types of undead (3 submissions)
- Create a new type of equipment suitable for arming a horde of undead
- Weapons, armor, it doesn't matter what it is, but keep in mind that it needs to be usable by undead, who are not known for their brilliance
- All four submissions must maintain a 3.5 or better with 3 votes, or 3.0 with 4 votes.
Notes: The armies must march forth and water the soil with the blood of innocents! Prepare your host of minions!
Reward: 5 stat points and you gain a level. One bonus stat point if 2 or more of the undead are tied together.
Modify or change as desired. These are NOT set in stone.